--2

LIGHTS, CAMERA...CUT!!! [PENDING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You shouted to Jimin saying that you hate him?" The Ahjumma asked in shocked voice.

"I know it was horrible but I couldn't stop myself. Jin kissed me!" You could see the shock expression on ahjumma's face so you continued "On my cheek, as he said good night but still..."

"Does he know you're with Jimin?"

"Well the whole school knows about it but I don't know if he really pay attention or that's his habit, kissing every girl's cheek after he spent the night with them."

"I don't know much about that Jin, but I care for you and Jimin and you just hurt Jimin's heart. You have to apologize."

"And explain why I did that? the truth? Oh right that's a perfect solution."

"Do you still care about him?"

"Yes I am."

"Why do you care? Because he's your boyfriend? Because he also your bestfriend? or because you used to have him beside you?'

You froze at the last sentence, that was never crossed your mind. Of course he always beside you since you could remember. But actually why you two started dating? When you about to recall those memories, the doorbell rang. Ahjumma went to open it and the next minute she called you.

"Jimin is here, dear."

You froze in your place. Of course Jimin will came back after his class, unlike any other boys that usually wait until their girlfriend calm down, Jimin kept coming until he gets some answers. You were thinking about running way from the back door but that will make everything's worse, so you stepped out of the kitchen and went to living room, your eyes widened, you saw Jin's cap there, on the DVD shelf, Jimin was already sat on one of the sofa and from his calm expression, he didn't realize the cap so you just put your poker face and sat beside him.

"What happened? What did I do wrong?" he asked softly, his voice filled with guilt. Now how could you handle this sweet boy?

"Nothing." You have nothing to answer anyway, he didn't do anything wrong, if there was one to blame it was you.

"You always answer that."

'Because there's nothing wrong with you' you mentally answered him but you couldn't voice it out, it would hurt him if he found out that you were the one to blame. He always sees you as his innocent princess, well, it's not that you ever cheated on him, you never. You never even thought about it. But let another man slept in your house even there wasn't anything going on between you two still felt wrong, it would be different if the man was your bestfriend which he wasn't.

"Jagiya..." Jimin reached for your hand and he felt relieved when you didn't reject or scooted away "I'm sorry..."

"Jimin, you-"

"Whatever it is I'm sorry." Jimin cut you off with his still gentle voice "i know I must did something or couple of things wrong, I understand if you don't wanna mention them, but please let me know, not now, we can talk about it later when you feel better, okay?" and he put up his signature smile, the smile that you always love.

Felt like the meanest girl in this entire world you voiced out an "Okay." and smiled at him, it hurt you to saw the relief expression of Jimin. If only he knew the truth.

"I love you." he said in a whisper and the next second what he did make you freeze, your eyes widen in shock as his soft lips landed on yours. Your first kiss. Yes, you and Jimin haven't kiss. You cuddled a lot, you pecked each other cheeks, but you never really kiss until that time, after 6 years being in relationship, you got your first kiss from the guy who loved you very much right after you lied to him. If there's an award for the most evil human being, you would win it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter