--5

LIGHTS, CAMERA...CUT!!! [PENDING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin wasn't okay at all when you said that you officially break up with him but he was an expert in contolling his face expression that's why he didn't say anything that time but after that, his cheerful-self gone, he became really quiet and he didn't even smile. Jimin didn't want it to affect his life but he is used to having you around him and now he felt like there was something missing in his everyday.

That was one day in dance class. Jimin was always so focus and was a number one in the class but that day he made more mistakes, some of them even unecessary like he forgot which way to turn and such. Hoseok noticed that of course. He felt curious, what if Jin the cause of all these? Well, one way to find out.

“Yo Jimin.”
Jimin looked up, his sweaty face was pale and he looked like a zombie. Hoseok now understand why this boy made mistakes. He didn’t even get enough rest.
“What’s up with you?” he sat beside him, trying to sound as casual as he can be.
“I’m a mess huh?” he chuckled half-heartedly while rubbing his wet hair with a small towel.
“Not gonna lie.”
“I shouldn’t feel like this, this is not good but…I can’t control it. I…” and that time for once in the life, Jimin realized how much he loved you and after all these times, he never stop loving you not even one second, not even when he found out Jin kissed you on the cheek. He got hurt because you didn’t love him like he did. He felt guilty because these 6 years he forced you to be with him while he never really asked about your feeling toward him. He got disappointed because you never truly honest with him. He should’ve known. All of these times, he was taking care of you, he treasure you too much, he didn’t even dare to kiss you until few weeks ago just to find out that in 6 years, you two never really be in relationship, you two always been bestfriends and the ironic part was that Jimin was the only one living the dream while you being clueless and too scared to reject your lifetime bestfriend until you finally met Kim Seokjin.

Well, that was the big picture of how Jimin’s feeling that time. Hoseok noticed as Jimin’s expression getting darker and Hoseok knew he couldn’t do anything. He just put his hand on Jimin’s shoulder and gave him encouraging taps. At least that all he could do to keep Jimin in one piece.

*

Meanwhile, you didn’t have the time to get to talk to Jimin because this young boy named Jungkook kept being around you like earth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter