ACT FIVE

Seungkwan and the Seven Humans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The backdrop magically changed back to the dwarfs home.

"Life was good for Snow White. The dwarfs let her into their home and hearts. She was at peace." Hoshi smiled and said.

"But happiness didn't last long." Thunderstorm was heard. Dramatic music was played.

Seungkwan stood by corner. A knock was heard.

"Who could it be now? The dwarfs won't return from their work until evening."

He pretended to open a door.

"Grown pretty, my . You look the same." Jeonghan's voice mumbled.

"I-I uh mean, aw sweetheart won't you let this old lady in." He said it loudly, this time with honey-coated words.

Seungkwan stepped aside and let Jeonghan in.

Jeonghan entered the stage dressed in old, shabby clothes and a white wig.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

"I am but an old, poor lady. Hear me out please." he said.

"I sell cosmetics! Eye-liner, mascara, lip gloss, lipstick. Name it, and you'll have it." He said passionately. His voice changed from a pitiful, vulnerable mature lady to a street-smart salesman. He opened his shabby coat to show a variety of high-end beauty products arranged in its pockets.

Seungkwan pursed his lips."No, thank you. I don't think I'll require any products for my skin."

Jeonghan gave him a skeptic look. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm very sure." He nodded for emphasis.

"Did I mention it has a free trial?"

"It.. is... free?" Seungkwan asked dubiously.

"Yes it is!" Jeonghan smiled.

"I guess I can look through some of them." Seungkwan said. Both of them sat on a sofa where Jeonghan excitedly showed the other various products.

"The Queen had disguised herself as an old woman and tricked Snow White. Poor Snow White fell into her stratagem."

 

"So are you saving this wasabi face mask is the best for my skin?"

"Yes, dear. It will give a wonderful glow." Jeonghan said sweetly. "The glow of death." He sinisterly added quietly.

Seungkwan opened the container. A second later he wished he hadn't.

Vampires have evolved senses. This includes developed olfaction. The stench of wasabi hit him, it affected him severely. Mature vampires like Jeonghan aren't so sensitive to these smells like him. An involuntary groan escaped. He could hear few whimpers and whines from the werewolves in the audience, agreeing with him on the awful effluvium.

"Urrghh." Seungkwan moaned. "Hyung, I can't do this! This stinks." He whispered.

"Sorry. Just bear with it for a while." Jeonghan empathetically replied.

"Here. Let me help you apply it." Jeonghan scooped lumps of the wasabi paste and much to Seungkwan's horror, he applied it on the younger vampire's face.

Seungkwan whimpered to have the fetor so close to him, he passed out within seconds. Jeonghan wasn't sure if it was acting or not.

He got up and swiftly removed his wig and tore his shabby clothing. He laughed maniacally.

"Snow White! You fell for my trap. Now I am the most beautiful woman and no one can stop me!" He laughed again sending shivers down everyone's spines. Thunderstorms ensued. 

"Snow White just got punked!" Vernon added, fist bumping the air enthusiastically.

"The dwarfs entered to find an unconscious Snow White and a crazy woman in their home." Hoshi said.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Seungcheol asked.

"Me?" Jeonghan grinned. "I am your Queen, the most beautiful woman in the kingdom. Bow down to me."

"Ehhhh~~ What happened to Snow White?" Jihoon asked pointing at Seungkwan's body.

"I have cursed her! No one can save her now! Only love's first kiss will wake her up."

"What's that green stuff on her face?" Seokmin asked.

"Tha-That was the magic wasabi. The cause of her unconsciousness."

"Nice." Seokmin grinned and high-fived Jeonghan.

"What happened to the apple?" Jisoo asked. 

"Long story." He eyed Jihoon grudgingly. Jihoon smiled at him in response.

They waited. The audience could hear crows cawing at a distance.

"So.. aren't you going to do something? I just harmed your friend." Jeonghan asked.

"Naahh. She was freebooting, anyway.You look mighty fine though. Wanna grab a cup of coffee?" Seungcheol said and winked at Jeonghan. The audience squealed at the 'Jeongcheol' interaction. Although he wasn't romantically incli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter