ACT FOUR

Seungkwan and the Seven Humans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Grumpy oppa, you're really the cutest!" Someone from the audience exclaimed.

"No, he is not." Seungcheol said. He barged into the stage and pushed Seungkwan who was in the middle of his way down. Seungkwan crashed to the ground. He rubbed his arms though unhurt and muttered under his breath, quietly cursing his leader. He was wise and careful enough to keep it low.

"You know it's me who's the cutest, right? hing~" Seungcheol said. He poked his index finger in his cheek, tilted his head and smiled cutely.

Everyone froze. The audience stopped clicking pictures and the members slowly blinked again. Did our leader just...? In front of the audience did he just...?

 

"Vey! What happened now huh? Why aren't you taking my pictures?" He screamed. Creatures in the audience jumped at the intensity and looked at one another. Everyone knows Seungcheol and his renowned anger. If he loses his calm, you're dead meat. "Am I not cute enough?" He said in a low threatening voice, scaring the living daylights of his audience. The werewolves whined and bowed their heads in submission, elves burying their heads under their hats and others just shook under his presence.

"Of course you are! You are the cutest hunny bunny in the world!" Jihoon said while hugging Seungcheol's arm.

Seungcheol stumbled a bit and covered his mouth with his hand in shock. Damn. He's good. He had underestimated his opponent.

He had been called a lot of things in his life: 'S.coups', 'Vampire', 'Leader', 'Blood er', 'Idiot', 'Seungcheol'. 'Hunny bunny' was definitely a first. Especially that coming from his mate. He wanted to scoop Jihoon out of here and go somewhere warm and cozy where he could cuddle his mate. But he refrained. No, my reputation is on the line.

The audience regained their senses and started clicking Seungcheol's pictures in fear of the vampire's unrestrained rage. 

"Why don't you do something? Pose for us." A centaur from the audience arrogantly said. The others agreed quickly and played along, encouraging Seungcheol so that he doesn't beat the crap out of them.

Seungcheol smiled and made peace signs and hearts but he was interrupted by the same centaur.

"That Grumpy over there already did that. Do something new." He said domineeringly.

Seungcheol took it in his stride and decided to deal with the centaur patiently. What can I do?

"Do the gwiyomi song!" Jihoon giggled and smiled brightly, his eyes turning into slits. The audience were swayed by Jihoon's laugh and they smiled unconsciously. Determined to make the audience go gaga over him instead of his mate he decided to sing it.

"Alright." he said. He cleared his throat, clenched his vocal cords and sang expressively in a high pitch,

"1+1 is qwiyomi" he sang, poking his index fingers in his cheek, nodding his head sideways to the rhythm.

"2+2 is qwiyomi" he made two bunny ears with his two fingers and smiled cutely. The audience were enjoying it but were low-key afraid of him snapping at any moment.

"3+.." He trailed off. The note he had picked was higher than it should have been and instead of a beautiful falsetto a high pitched shriek came out. 

"Aww great. Can't even sing. Talentless. Where do you get these guys from? Wasted my time. Go on get on with the play. And do yourself a favour, remove that guy from the coven." The same centaur said. Apparently ignorant to the fact that Seungcheol was the leader and benighted to Seungcheol's rage.

Something snapped.

The audience and members inhaled sharply in unison. Some of them fled to the sides while some ducked to get a cover. The entire theater went silent.

"Excuse me." Seungcheol whispered. Even though it was a whisper ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter