ACT THREE

Seungkwan and the Seven Humans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And so, the great huntsman Dino started his quest for Snow White. A quest which lasted about 50 seconds. All he had to do was follow chirping birds and shattered glasses.” Hoshi said.

The set changed from the Queen’s bedroom to the castle’s garden where Seungkwan stood by the well. Dino entered from the left-wing with a menacing dagger in hand.

"Oh! Dino. Did you come here for a nice chat?" Seungkwan smiled at the other.

“No, to kill you.” Dino replied in a deadpan voice.

Seungkwan screamed, ran a few steps before he quite noticeably, purposefully twisted his ankle and fell down.

“Dino, no! Don’t kill me.” He cried but Dino moved closer slowly with a sharp edged dagger in hand. Seungkwan slowly crawled backwards with every step Dino took.

“For our friendship’s sake!” Unheeding his comment, he inched in closer aiming the dagger towards Seugkwan’s chest.

“For- for Michael Jackson’s sake!”

Dino gasped loudly and loosened his grip on the dagger, letting it fall.

“Aww man.” He pouted. “I guess that’s it. I can’t kill you now.”

Seungkwan huffed. "Why do you want to kill me? I swear I didn't touch your 'Thriller' album."

Dino sat down next to Seungkwan.

"Nahhh. It's your mama. She wants you dead."

"Mama wants me dead? Fo' sho'?"

"Foshizzy my nizzy."

Hoshi cleared his throat. These youngsters are taking this way too casually.

"The huntsman Dino explained the situation to Snow White. He decided to betray the Queen's orders and help Snow White escape."

"Bros before hoes." Vernon said.

 

"But what about you? She'll kill you if you don't comply." 

“I'll give her that unsuspecting, nothing out of the ordinary, conveniently placed heart.” Dino said and pointed towards the fake rubber heart placed at the center stage.

Seungkwan nodded. "Yeah. That'll work, yeah."

"I'll leave then." They had an elaborate handshake which started with a fist bump and ended with a finger snap.  

“Just run, run, run.” Dino said hurriedly "And don't look back."

Thunderstorms ensued. Thick fog covered the entire stage while dramatic music played on.

"Snow White ran away from the castle. She seeked refuge in the dark forest, a deserted place filled with unexplainable secrets, a place no one dared to visit." Hoshi said somberly.

"Snow White ran into a forest. Weird place, lots of stuff happen. Not a place to hangout." Vernon said.

The fog receded. The backdrop was that of a dense forest. Jisoo, Jihoon and Mingyu entered from the left-wing. Seungkwan came running from the opposite wing and crashed into Jisoo.

"Woah! Steady there, child." Jisoo smiled helping Seungkwan regain his balance.

"She stumbled upon three dwarfs on her way."

"Hey! That one's clearly not a dwarf!" Someone from the front audience exclaimed, pointing towards Mingyu. Many creatures concurred and nodded their heads.

True, Mingyu was the tallest one in the group courtesy to his great-great-great grandmother who was a giant. He had inevitably inherited some of her blood. Even the second tallest Jun or Wonwoo would've passed as dwarfs but not him. He was too tall to be one. He had height complex as a child as his classmates used to bully for being abnormally tall for his age.

It vexed him to be singled out due to his height and not his magnificent acting ability. So he did what he does the best.

Mingyu sneezed at him.

Some people use sarcasm, some use harsh blunt retorts while some take it all out on the streets. Kim Mingyu lets his germs do the talking.

People in the audience groaned in disgust while the members flinched. "I knew it. Damn humans." A voice from the audience grumbled.

 

"Who are you?" Seungkwan asked. "Where am I?"

"I'm Bashful" Jisoo said, blushing sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter