ACT TWO

Seungkwan and the Seven Humans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo stared at Seungkwan's dress. His inscrutable, blank expression hid a vampire who was squealing internally.

All the characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic are here!

 

There was Rainbow dash, a sky blue Pegasus with rainbow coloured mane and hair, on his left shoulder; Twilight Sparkle, a purple unicorn with pink streaked indigo mane, on his chest; Rarity, a white coated unicorn on his stomach and just below Rarity was Pinkie Pie.

Ah! Pinkie Pie.

Wonwoo gazed longingly at Pinkie Pie, a pink pony. She was Wonwoo's favourite. A cheerful, energetic and wacky pony.

"Um, why is he?" an uncertain voice from the audience began "Why is he staring at Seungkwan's crotch?"

Vernon cleared his throat loudly.

Hoshi quickly recited his own lines, assuming Wonwoo forgot his.

"A dapper prince approached Snow White. He had heard her sing and was enchanted by her voice." Whiny werewolves clicked their tongue in disapproval while rubbing their ears to soothe them.

"He decided to court the young maid with the help of a song."

 

Silence prevailed. An owl could be heard hooting at a distance.

The audiences were anticipating for a deep melodic sound that never came.

 

"Wonwoo hyung." Seungkwan sharply whispered.

An oblivious Wonwoo, too deep in his own thoughts, continued to stare at Seungkwan. The audiences were convinced that he had indeed forgotten his lines.

"Wonwoo hyung!" he pressed on, desperately trying to get the other's attention.

 

"Wait I got this!" a passionate shriek from the audience was heard. Before any one could react a remembrance spell was casted on the stage.

 

The young wizard who casted it was one of Wonwoo's many followers as apparent by the black cloak and thick eyeliner. He bewitched not only his idol but also Vernon who was sitting close to Wonwoo.

 

Both Wonwoo and Vernon shook from sudden electrification. Realization dawned on both them; one aware of his surroundings, the other was hit by an epiphany.

 

"Sorry. Gotta go." Vernon said and left the stage with ultrasonic speed.

 

Before anyone could react, a soulful sound was heard

 

"Now that I've found you
Hear what I have to say"

Wonwoo sang, his deep voice resonating.

 

"One song
I have but one song
One song
Only for you"

His voice had an instant calming effect on the audience. Mesmerized, they forgot the mishap that had occurred few moments ago.

 

"One heart
Tenderly beating
Ever entreating
Constant and true"

 

He knelt and held Seungkwan's left hand. This was an ad-lib. Rather than gazing his eyes, he stared at the ponies on his dress. The audiences were touched by his gesture while Wonwoo was just glad he was on eye-level with Pinkie Pie.

 

"One love
That has possessed me
One love
Thrilling me through"

He sang fervently, emphasizing the stanza.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter