Author's Note (SKIP THIS)

Seungkwan and the Seven Humans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N (You can skip this) : no srsly im just ranting. but pls do read my story. and dont judge me based on this grammar. like i just type lyk this only hier. damn i look so needy. i shud stop. there, i lost readers bc of the first line. this must be a new feat. losing readers in the shortest amount of time i shud really stop. y am i acting lyk this? STOP!

 

Hi~ I'm new here. Well, not new to the fandom but to the whole fanfiction thing. hehe. anD YES! YES I SAW THAT CHRISTMAS PLAY AND IT WAS FRICKIN asghggsyu XD X'D Before getting to the story I kinda wanted to share how I came about this story.no one does but you dont have to read it. i just wanted to share mine.

i knew i was going to write about vampires bc i saw breaking dawn recently and it hit me with feels. like i spent a good two three years obsessing the whole team edward thing. ugh nostalgia.

so i was 90% inspired by the play and had to include vampires. yeass. combine them! yeasss yeasss!

and then i pondered over which play i shud write a parody of. it took time. i thought of Shakespeare but idk it never happened. AND THEN i thought of disney films and SWASD happened to have the right amount of characters that i needed! *violently fist bumps the air while screaming*

then i waas like ok i need to assign characters to members. it went like this-(saving the best for last)

sw= sk ( jh also fits the bill but the play convinced me otherwise)

queen= jh (again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter