Stupid Xiao

2015 +2016 Rookies Oneshots (Closed)

"Happy Monthsary Xiao!~" You cheerfully surprised your boyfriend , Xiao with your hands in the air . Instead of recieving a smile , laugh or anything , you recieved a blank face and a reply "wat._." . Your smile went down slowly , along with your hands , not forgetting tears . You wanted to shout at him but you were to sad to even squeak . You just let your tears fall down , keeping your hand clasped together . "W-wait I'm s- " Xiao tried to apologise but it was too late , you were already running away from him . He tried to chase after you but he couldn't , he had just recovered from a leg injury. "W-w-wait!" He shouted after you , limping to the bus-stop you were at. (RECCOMENDED BGM - SAM TSUI CLARITY)The bus came , you got onto the bus , plugged your earpieces into both your phone and ears , stared out the window while your tears continued to fall down , not stopping . 'I can't believe he forgot...I thought he loved me ...' you thought to yourself , closing your eyes . You arrived at your home in 10 minutes . You opened the door , switched  on the lights "HAPPY MONTHSARY THE BOTH OF Y--" Your friends shouted halfway , realizing Xiao wasn't with you "um where's Xiao?" They asked , instead of answering , more tears fell down , you wiped your cheeks and walked to your room . You showered , looked at your phone with red and puffy eyes . You saw '5 missed calls , Xiao . (3) New Messeges'. You didn't bother to reply his messeges or return his calls , your mind was only focused on what he had said "wat" . 'Knock knock' Sounds came from the door , "(y/n?) (Y/n)....?" People outside asked , you ignored them all and continued crying silently until you fell asleep .

Next Day (Tuesday)

You woke up to your annoying alarm clock , you got up and stopped the alarm , eyes still tired and puffy from all the crying yesterday . You got up , rubbed your eyes and trudged yourself to the toilet . You showered , ate some grilled cheese sandwiches (:3)  and headed out the door in your uniform with your bag on your back. You listened to music while walking , whistling while listening . You were fine but you couldn't stop thinking about yesterday , it was going to be the most favourite time in your entire life ... why did he have to ruin it . Beads rolled down your cheeks , you quickly rubbed them away and looked at your watch , 7:38a.m. . 

'...I'M LATE !!!' You shouted to yourself mentally , you quickly ran to school for your life .Someone messeged you , you took out your phone , reading the text while running . 'Late again? Miss?' Your best friend , Lizzy teased your cyberlly . '-_-* she's going to be the death of me ' you thought to yourself , you quickly kept your phone and continued running to school . You managed to sneak past the security guard , you ran up the stairs , as silently as possible . You heard noise from your classroom , which meant the teacher wasn't in the class . You pumped your fist in happiness , and walked inside timidly . You had a poker face on when you saw the teacher standing in front of the class , with arms folded and a smile on her face . You walked to your desk , placed your bag and ran to the field . You always knew what to do whenever you were late , 'run 2 rounds around the field' It was the class's punishment , you ran , 10 minutes later , you fell onto the grass , staring upwards , panting for air . 2 minutes later , you stood up and started making your way back to class . 

LESSON 8:00a.m.-11:00a.m.

RECESS 11:00a.m. - 11:30a.m.

11:30a.m.-1:00p.m.-MATH

RECCOMENDED BGM -(Tiger JK Reset)

"Ring!!!"Recess was over , "what lesson isit now?" You asked Lizzy , "math" she answered . "Blargh"you said out loud , making her laugh. The both of walked up the stairs and she looked at you , you looked at her and looked at the ground almost immedietaly. The both of you walked to class awkwardly .

DURING CLASS

"math equations blah blah blah" Was what you heard from the Math Teacher , cause you obviously weren't giving any to what the teacher was saying . "Thock!"A paper landed onto your desk '?' Was all came to your mind . 'I'm Sorry- Xiao' was written on the note . "LEE DONGYEOL!(Y/N)! " Everyone suddenly turned behind and stated at both us , I could hear Lizzy laughing , obviously , cause she was sitting right next to me . "GO DO THE PUNISHMENT  NOT , NO MORE PASSING NOTES !" Our teacher shouted at both of us , I just went down quickly , I wanted to complete the rounds fast so I didn't need to look at Xiao. The both of ran , he was behind me , purposely slowing down so I could be in front of him .

-2 Rounds Later-

I collapsed onto the grass patches , he laid down beside me , staring at the sky with me."I'm sorry , please forgive me for forgetting" he sincerely apologised ,  I smiled and said "fine". He immedietaly smiled brightly and shouted Yay. I was looking at the sky , not noticing him coming closer to me . I felt a pair of soft lips on my cheeks the next moment.

Requested By: xxsugii_

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND IT WASNT Y AND STUFF