Fate Xiao

2015 +2016 Rookies Oneshots (Closed)

"Ahn Yuraaa" Mimi called out to me . "I just realized , you need to take care of your temperr or you'll scare away your lovers"she teased me  . I threatened to punch her , "that's your problemmm, you're too tom-boyish" she interupted me . Mimi whipped her head around and smiled sheepishly , she quickly said while running away "HAVE FUN WITH YOUR DESTINED ONE!!!" . '?Desti--- oh ... -_-'

---Flashback---

"What are we doing at this carnival Mimi...'"I questioned the girl who had dragged me 1km away from my beautiful bed. "To go to the fortune teller lady thing U-U" she answered me firmly. "THERE!" She pointed to a purple and black tent . She grabbed my hand firmly and dragged me there. We went inside the tent and took a seat , I looked at the interior of the tent . It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be . Mimi suddenly questioned "Miss , Who is Yura's soulmate . As In who is she fated to be with ."  I looked so offended and while I tried to strangle her to death . Someone with pink hair walked into the tent , it was Xiao , the guy with cringy and disgusting aegyo. The lady pointed to him . "WHAT?!" I shouted out loud . However he wasn't surprised at all... like he knew about it . He smiled instead or being surprised .

---Reality---

(RECCOMENDED BGM-Zico Boys and Girls)

I clenched my fist and opened my eyes and saw a black haired flower boy . His hair ... it was black . "Hi!" He still greeted me happily . His tongue was on the left side of his lip . I suddenly blushed so hard . "Yura?... are you okay?" He asked me . I slowly nodded ."um , do you want t-"  he started to ask nervously , only to be cut by me "I hate you" . His eyes widened . "I hate you , I hate you   I'll always hate you!!!" I shouted at him , starting to walk away . He grabbed my wrist "w-why?" He asked me in a sort of crying tone . He coughed a little bit before turning me around to face him . Only then did he let go of my wrist. I didn't know how to respond to his question . the reason I hated him was a really stupid reason but because whenever I tried talking to Lee Hwanhee , my crush, he was always there , making it all awkward for me to confess to him . I sniffled a little bit , gaining his attention "are you okay?" . I ignored him , walking away quickly . "Yu-" he tried calling out to me but eventually gave up . Days passed , he still tried talking to me . I absolutely ignored him.

---5 years later---

I was walking to the cafe where Mimi worked at . I arrived at the cafe , I walked in and smiled at Mimi . I went to the counter and ordered a Caramel Frappe , as usual . I took out my money amd was about to pay her but a hand from behind me handed her money for me instead . I looked at the person that had payed for me while Mimi went to prepare the drink , her reaction to the person made me suspicious . I saw him ... Xiao ... Lee Dongyeol .He was smiling at me brightly , but his smile slowly faded "d-do you still hate me?" . I was about to answer but Mimi arrived with my drink . I took my drink and quickly walked out . Xiao ran after me and hugged me from behind . "I-I actually like you ... I realized it 5 years ago" I could feel him smiling . He thought that I was going to do something bad to him so he slowly released my body . I quickly turned around and gave him a kiss on the lips. His reaction was priceless but he accepted the kiss and used his hands to cup my face.

"I'm fated to be with you, idiot..."

REQUESTED BY:lovekiller_tsuna

???IDK . IS THIS SOMEWHAT WHAT YOU EXPECTED ? I HOPE SO LOL . Again , sorry if it wasn't ^^;hwanhee cameo tho