Ice Cream Sunyoul

2015 +2016 Rookies Oneshots (Closed)

"Laura!!!" My best friend , Irene shouted at me . I walked her , motioning her to calm down "what?" I calmly asked her , she couldn't contain her excitement , "I'M GOING TO UP10TION'S FANSIGN!!!"She beamed brightly . I gave her a 'so' face and she seemed really offended like REALLY offended. She breathed in and out , calming down before telling me."You're coming with me " she sheepshily said .Before I could actually protest and say something , she walked away while yelling at me to get ready . "WE'RE GOING IN A HOUR" she yelled from the other room . I had no choice , I rolled my eyes and wore casual clothing . I jumped onto my bed and scrolled through my instagram feed . 'Full of bullcrap as usual...' I said to myself . Before I knew it , it was already time to leave. I kept groaning and trudging my body , rolling my eyes . Irene just ignored.me."Laura goddamit , be happy" she commanded me with a smile. I forced a fake smile and continued trudging my body . When we arrived at the venue , I immedietaly changed my attitude and posture . 5 minutes later , I could hear fangirl screams coming from all directions . I could tell Irene was trying to contain her feels . 10 people walked onto the platform and greeted everybody. A guy with blonde hair , a cap and bunny teeth , made eye contact with me and smiled brightly . I smiled back a little and immedietaly rolled my eyes after that .'big deal , they smile to everyone ' I thought to myself . However , he kept looking at me specifically , which made me blush . I felt really shy and uncomfortable , I got up and walked away . The guy looked at me concerned on where I was going . I didn't notice him following me , I sighed and took out my phone , looking at the time " 16:49 " 'nice' I thought to myself sarcastically . I stuffed my phone back into my pocket and turned around , bumping into someone's chest . "Oh!sorry!" I heard myself apologise along with a high-pitched voice . I looked up , it was the guy that was looking at me . He shyly scratched his head and bowed "sorry"he said . I looked down at my shies , feeling embarassed . "What's your name?" He suddenlu aske  me out of the blue .  "Huh?o-oh Laura ! Laura Lu" I tered , I mentally gave myself a tight slap for being do nervous . "A-ah!~ nice name! My name is Sunyoul!" Sunyoul introduced himself with his high voice . I giggled slightly upon hearing his cute voice . "Um , I have to go now... But can you g-give me y-your number?" He shyly asked me , I slowly nodded . He handed me his phone , I awkwardly added my number into his contacts . He smiled brightly before saying goodbye.

---1 week later---

I was reading my book while listening to music . My peaceful soundtrack was replaced by an annoying ringing . I groaned and took out my phone 'Private Number'it read . I curiously answered the call and heard an angelic voice greeting me "Hi!Laura..I'm sorry I never called you.ㅠ.ㅠ" I laughed silently , "anyway...i-if you:re n-not busy later ...  can we gooo to the beach....?"he shyly said , which was cute. "Sure"I answered calmly "yay! 7:30 p.m.? "he cheered whike asking "mhm" I replied . "Yay!I have to go now ... see you later^^"he said before hanging up . I felt like my heart was about to burst from yhe cuteness overload , but I tried remaining calm . I wore more casual clothing , I never wore the clothes Irene gave me cause they were uncomfortable and also not my taste. I looked at the clock,"19:15"'that was fast...' I thought to myself with wide eyes . I looked in the mirror again before walking out the door . I strolled around the beach , waiting patiently and admiring the view amd calm ocean sounds it produced . I saw and ice-cream stand and walked towards it . I saw the variety of ice-cream flavours and my lips . Someone tapped my shoulder from behind while asking "want one?" I jumped out and immedietaly whipped my head around . It was just Sunyoul , I nodded shyly while pointing at Mint Chocolate Chip . He just smiled and ordered both Mint and Coffee . He took the ice-cream and bowed politely to the uncle before we walked off onto a enpty bench . He handed me my ice-cream and I awkwardly started to it . We both sat there in complete awkwardness until he said "y-you look cute while eating...." . I blushed furiously , but hearing a compliment from a guy that looks like a bunny made my hands wobbly out of excitement , I dropped my ice cream onto the floor , I was so disappointe  in myself , I pouted at the ice-cream which the floor had claimed . 'Splat!' I looked to my left and saw Sunyoul drop his ice-cream as well . He smiled at me , I started giggling. He stood up and went to buy another ice-cream , this time in a cup , vanilla flavoured. We both sat there and ate together . I laughed when his lips were covered in the ice-cream . He suddenly pecked my cheek with his ice-cream covered lips . I blushed and stared at him , he was just sitting there , smiling brightly at me.

Requested By:Taemins_LittleNoona

OH GOD .... HOPE IT WAS WHAT YOU MEANT WTF . ITS SO RUSHED . CUZ I WROTE THIS AT LATE NIGHT .OH GOD IM SO BAD AT WRITING GENRES