Breath Wooshin

2015 +2016 Rookies Oneshots (Closed)

"Laura~~~"Wooshin pouted , whined and kissed your forehead. "Heh yes?" I politely asked him while slightly doing aegyo."After my performance can we have a BBQ together?" He asked with a bit of hope in his charming voice "awhhh , I can't I'm volunteering at the Animal Shelter later" I said , sadly pouting ."WE CAN GO AFTER YOUR VOLUNTEERING TIME IS UP:D " he said kissing my lips , clearly he really wanted to go . Either eat , or be with me and either way I was fine . 

---10 Minutes Later---

"Don't forget !~ I'll go to the shelter to bring you to the restaurant!" Wooshin shouted from across the road. I giggled and nodded before walking into the shelter. I saw Wooshin driving quickly to his performance venue . I chuckled seeing him drive , I don't know why but seeing him makes me laugh . "He's so cute" I mumbled under my breath . "OF COURSE  ,HE'S YOUR BOYFWEND" I heard someone exclaim . I jumped up , making the person laugh . It was my elder twin , Lindy Lu , who actually is dating Wei . Both of our relationships were kept secret to prevent news , paparazzi and reportes . "You're only coming now?" Lindy sarcastically asked , I just rolled my ehes and said cheerfully "let's just go". "Oh yeah , the guys are having a BBQ dinner later , Wooshin invited you right?" , I nodded excitedly "it's been a long time since I ate BBQ " I admitted , Lindy just laughed . 

The both of us immedietaly went to the dog pens to look at them. "SHO CUTE!!" I shouted out loud , Lindy laughed and said "Who is cuter? This dog or your very own beagle , Wooshin." I laughed while blushing like crap. I started walking around , I was coughing a little bit but it felt like every step I took , I was coughing even more . "" I said to myself ," I for*got *cough* my*cough cough* pills*cough*." "Laura ... are you okay?' Lindy asked me , sounding concerned , I tried answering but started breathing heavily while still coughing . Lindy immedietaly ran to her bag , took something out and ran back to me , she returned with a bottle of fresh water and her phone . She called Wei , "yello?" He answered from the other line "Wei!Where's Wooshin?Tell him I need to tell him something RIGHT NOW FASTER." "chill he's just beside me " he calmly said before handing the phone to Wooshin "hello?" He answered gently . "WOOSHIN , YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HAVING SERIOUS BREATHING PROBLEMS RIGHT NOW AND I DO NOT , I REPEAT , I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE I NEED TO DO"Lindy yelled , making me laugh awkwardly since I was still coughing. The other line hung up . Wooshin was rushing here with the others , the phone was on speaker , that's why I could hear. I just couldn't stop myself from coughing. "EEEKK!" My sister screamed , I looked at her confused ,  I stared at what she was looking at , my shirt , there was blood all over it . I continued to drink water. I heard footsteps rushing towards us , getting louder everytime I coughed . I flashed a quick look at the people that had came in while rushing . My coughing died down , but I still couldn't breathe properly , my breathing was so uneven that even Lumpy Space Princess could be more even . I eventually passed out.

---NARRATIVE POV FOR A WHILE---

You passed out unconsiously , Wooshin started pacing around , not knowing what the heck to do . Panicking non-stop , he then used commen-sense and called for an ambulance. Within 5 minutes , the ambulance arrived ... They didn't want to take up the space in the ambulance so all of them took cars , you were the only one in the ambulance.

---BACK LAURA POV---

I woke up , feeling weak and really dizzy . I felt a head on my lap , I looked at the head lying on my left thigh and saw a red - haired idiot sleeping on me .I laughed at the sight of him sleeping peacefully , I carefully lifted his head , sat up and placed his fragile head back onto my thigh. I kissed his head , he sprang awake and said "YOU'RE OKAAYYY YAYYY". Immedietaly after saying that I pouted , "awh what's wrong?"he said while pouting like me . "Because if me , we can't eat BBQ just like you wanted ..." I sadly said . He laughed "Actually I didn't want to eat , I just wanted to be with you ."he shyly admitted , rubbing his nose against yours . He pressed his soft and smooth lips onto your soft and gently ones .

 

Requested by : Taemins_LittleNoona

OKAYYYY , SOOOO I DONT KNOW IF YOU EXPECTED THIS TYPE OF ONE IM SORREH ;-; LE CRIES .