Shopping Date Bit-to

2015 +2016 Rookies Oneshots (Closed)

"(y/n)!~~~" you heard a low voice call out to you . You turned around and someone pecked your lips while holding and swinging your hands. The person responsible for making your cheeks flush is none other than your kawaii af boyfriend , Bit-to."I have nothing to do ~~~ go shopping with me pleasee~" He begged you while pouting , knowing that you couldn't resist his pouts , he pouted somemore . "ㅋㅋㅋ okay~I don't have anything else to do anyways~"you said before pecking his forehead . "Yay" he cheered playfully . You started to walk home but Bit-to grabbed your hand and started walking the opposite direction , to Incheon Mall . "Yah!I haave to go home and change first!" You yelled at him , "we have no time~~~" he whined like a child and dragged you away . "Prom is 2 days away~ I already got a tuxedo!what about you ?(・∀・)" he asked happily.  "Umm I got clothes ̄ˍ ̄..." you said awkwardly. 

"(・∀・)...wat" Bit-to replied blankly. "NUUUUUUUU!!!!(•̩̩̩̩_•̩̩̩̩) WE HAVE TO GET A DRESS FOR MY BOOTIFUL GIRLFRIEND;-;" He exclaimed , you just stared at him . "No we don't...." you tried to protest . But it was too late , he dragged you into a random dress shop . "Ahjumma!!!" Bit-to called out , "OMMO !CHANGHYUN IT'S SO NICE TOO SEE YOU AGAIN! IS THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" the ahjumma asked . Bit-to nodded excitedly , you just bowed and greeted awkwardly . "Hahah nice to meet you, so what are you doing here?^^" she asked the both of you . "Prom is 2 days away and she doesn't have anything to wear. " he spoke "i do.." you protested softly . 

--After picking a dress--

The both of you thanked Ms Lee and went to grab a bite from somewhere . "The white dress looked really nice on you!" Bit-to complimented you cheerfully."BIT-TOOO =><="" You blushed furiously. "Whyy~what's wrong? It's true tho "  he cheekily replied , laughing at the sight of you blushing . He kissed your cheek and said "my kiss is cold enough to make your cheeks go back to normal:D " .  You just continued eating your food , Bit-to chuckled and smiled and continued rating as well. 

---AFTER EATING---

"Where do you want to go now?" Bit-to asked you , you shrugged "Dorm probably" . "Ppffftt m'kay " he answered you while holding and swinging your hands. The both of you took the bus back to school , you were really exhausted from the entire journey , unconciouslu , you fell asleep on Bit-to's shoulder , he just chuckled softly and kissed your forehead before taking photos of your soft , sleeping face. "WAKEEEE UPPP" You heard Bit-to yell in your ear , you jumped up "I'M AWAKE ,I'M AWAKE" You shouted at him . The both of you got off the bus and went to your dorm rooms . 

---2 days later---

You wore your dress and looked in the mirror , 'bleh' you though , it was nice but you hated skirts and dresses and your friend said that your denim jeans would go well with the dress . You wore your denim jeans 'HELL YEAH WAS SHE RIGHT , ITS MORE COMFORTABLE AND NICER' You yelled in your head , you sat down and your chair, scrolling through your phone , your friend started putting make-up and your face . "OI" You shouted , she glared at you and you immedietaly shutted up . Once the make-up was over , you wore your black sneakers and went to the large basketball court , which was where the prom was being held at . You scanned the room for the blue haired (i dont know what colour his hair is now) idiot . You found him on the bench looking at his phone , you walked up to him and scared him . You made eyecontact with each other and he blushed "woah-h , y-you're so pret-tty" he hesistated . You just laughed , seeing you laugh , he chuckled and held your hand to the dance floor . The both of you started to slow dance , everything was perfect , slow music and silence . You rested your head on Bit-to's chest and he smiled , kissing your head . You looked up at pouted , he let go of your hand , cupped you face and said "I love you alot~" before kissing your lips.

 

Requested by :thirstyforseokjin 

Lmao I didn't really understand what fluff meant , I asked my bro and he described it something like this.I DONT KNOW IF HE WAS RIGHT BUT PLEASE TELL ME IF HE IS. I KEEP REALIZING IM DOING WRONG AFTER I FCKING FINISH THEM >:o . IAPOLOGISE ㅠ-ㅠ . Lmao but half of the thing is shopping and eating , what else could one want tbh XD