Look At Me Moonbin

2015 +2016 Rookies Oneshots (Closed)

Dayoung walked to school with earpieces in her ears . She was currently jamming (XD) to her favourite song (your favourite song) . She held her phone in her hand . Someone from behind pulled her bag backwards and grabbed her phone , holding high above her head . Dayoung tried jumping and stretching as high as she could , but she was just too short . " Moonbin!" She shouted . "What" Moonbin cheekishly replied her. He then bit his lips softly and proceeded to pluck out the plug and started to run off with her phone , still in her hands . Dayoung wanted to run and beat him up but she slipped on a piece of paper that fell out from his bag and scraped her knee . She picked up the piece of paper and saw a drawing of a girl that looked alot like her . Even though she was angry at him , she didn't want to be mean , so she picked it up and folded it into her pocket .She looked at her bleeding knee and slowly stood up , using the wall beside her for support. She tried to walk as quickly as she possibly could to the school . She arrived at the gate in no time , relieved , she quickly walked towards the nurse's office , thinking to herself 'Wow are people in this school really stupid to not notice a bleeding knee lol ' She made her way to the nurse's office and quickly sat down , the nurse came from the back and looke at Dayoung , she just smiled brightly again . The Nurse sighed while shaking her head and went to take her tools . She knew what to do as it wasn't the first time this had happened to Dayoung.

---5 Minutes later---

"all done! now go to class or you'll be marked as late" The nurse said while slowly rising back to her normal position . Dayoung just smiled and bowed to the nurse . She immediately walked out and took the lift to her classroom level , Level 4 . She reached the outside of her classroom , she unfolded the drawing and slotted it into Moonbin's locker , walking into the class after doing that . She sat down at her desk , looking to her left , Moonbin was sleeping . She felt so lucky not to be sitting near him . She took out her file and placed it under her desk , she heard and saw something drop on the floor. Surprised and alarmed by the sudden sound , she looked down and saw her phone , face flat on he ground , the backing was nearly shattered to pieces . She looked at Moonbin and saw him smiling , he threw the phone on the floor , even though he meant to throw it onto her table or her lap . Not able to contain her emotions , Dayoung had tears flowing out of her eyes . She was clenching her fists and gritting her teeth while Moonbin still smiled at her , as if nothing had happened. She took her phone and tried switching it on while using the back of her left hand to wipe her tears away . Everyone in the classroom were looking and staring , whispering into each others ears . The phone did not switch on , it didn't even flash or blink , the screen had a few pieces of it missing . Enraged , Dayoung stood up and walked towards Moonbin's table , giving him a tight slap across his face . His expression was unreadable , he was totally blur , he didn't understand why Dayoung was angry at him . Everyone who witnessed Dayoung slapping Moonbin was shocked , she never ever did something like that before , she was always quiet and weak . She stomped out of the classroom , leaving Moonbin still blank. He got up and tried to chase after her but she disappeared . She actually went to the rooftop in an attempt to calm herself down . Moonbin went to the rooftop as he always saw her going there . He saw her standing at the edge (Don't worry she's not going to jump XD) , staring into the distant buildings . He hesistantly walked towards her , he took a deep breath and hugged her tightly from behind , apologising over and over again and explaining what he really wanted to do , explaining why he has been bullying her for over a year . Upon hearing his explanation , Dayoung smiled a little bit , feeling her smile , Moonbin spun her around and pecked her cheek as proof that he was really sorry .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested By : Erinh1213

That was literally my worst oneshot ,( excluding 1st and 2nd oh dear XD)

I was running out of time and didn't want to keep you waiting so I tried my very best

not really angsty nor fluffy wtf lmao

SORREH