Frenemies Bit-to

2015 +2016 Rookies Oneshots (Closed)

---When you were both 10---

'PAK' 

I just stood at the side of the road with a boy of the same age. I saw his mother slap my mother . My mother stood up shakily and started to attack his mum . The both of us were scared for our lives . We ran in between them. I saw the boy's mother glaring at my mum while she my head to calm me down . I held my mother's bruised hand and walked back into the house , swearing to myself 'I'll never forget you...Bastard Changhyun'

---19---

I walked alone to my locker , as usual . Despite being my best friend , Jinhoo never spent that much time with me anymore . While I was looking at my textbook , someone stuck their foot out and made me trip , causing my books to spill everywhere . I looked up and saw a familar and hated face . I got up and gathered my books "Are you blind or just plain crazy?!" I shouted at him . I turned away and continued walking . He just stared at me blankly . As soon as I packed my books , someone closed my locker and quickly tugged my hand off to somewhere . "Sunhi~~~Follow meh" It was Jinhoo , I argued back to him "I don't have a choice do I " . He nodded in agreement . He brought me to the back of the school . He pouted and asked me "Why don't you and Bit-to get along~" . I crossed my arms in annoyance "It's none if your business ". He pouted more and more , trying to pry me open . I rolled my eyes and walked off .

---Narrative POV---

Jinhoo went back and met the others again , while Bit-to and Sunhi went to do their stuff. He grinned at the others and they grinned back "soo~~~did they say it was none of your business?" Xiao asked eagerly . Jinhoo nodded "There's definitely something wrong with both of them , not good but a bad thing " They nodded their heads in agreement , wondering what had happened to the both of them. "Wait , guys come here ". Wooshin signalled everyone into a small circle and he whispered something to all of them . They all moved back and were grinning from ear to ear at what Wooshin had just said . "Olay?" Wooshin asked , the rest nodded excitedly. 

----Aftet School----

---Sunhi POV---

 

 "Beedle Beedle!!!" My phone rang , I picked up and heard.Jinhoo's voice "HiCometotheparkneartheschoolat7:30p.m.weareallgonnahangoutwhtheryoulikeitornotokaybye" he hung up immediately after turning a sentence into a word. I looked at my phone , puzzled  'okay....?' I thought to myself . I walked back home quietly. 

7:29p.m.

I groaned at the time . I wore my denim hoodie , ripped jeand and red shoes . I made my way to the park while listening to music .I reached the park and sat on a bench with someone . I looked at the person sitting next to me and jumped . "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" We both shouted in unison. We suddenly got a group messege , it.was from Jinhoo "Haisorrywecan'tmakeitbutit'sforyourowngood,hangoutwitheachothertoyoubrats" . 

;-;

We both sat in awkwardness , I stood up , wanting to go back home but I felt someone yanked my wrist , making me sit back down . I looked at Bit-to , all wide eyed and . "What" he said rudely . I rolled my eyes and stood up , walking to the park's gate .(RECOMMENDED BGM - (Yiruma Kiss the rain) This time , he grabbed my hand and said "no matter how much you want to leave , you can't . I don't know how to explain but if you leave , they'll continue to do this so just end it here ." I turned around and looked at him , directly in his eyes "Let's just forget about what had happened , our mums died anyways and I know they didn't want our friendship to be ruined cause of them , let's...become friends ." Bit-to suddenly blurted everything he had wanted to say to me ."I want to be you friend , I want to get to know you more , I don't want to fight anymore " he said with a weak smile . I was still in surprised . I replied to him "okay. . ." We sat down and started to talk things out and how we actually didn't hate each but only acted cause we thought we really hated each other .We actually had a lot in common . When we got to know each other more , we realised what the time was . I stood up and said goodbye and started walking away . He stood and followed me "I'll walk you home" he said with a smile . I just smiled back at him and we continued walking . I felt him stealing glances at me .

---NEXT DAY---

I walked outside my house and saw Bit-to waiting for me . I looked at him , shocked. He smiled at me and waved even though we were near each other . I slowly walked down the 2 steps but I accidentally tripped and was about to fall on thr pavement , face first ..But , I felt Bit-to's hand on my stomach , saving my face from hitting the concrete floor . I regaine  my balance , looked up at him and thanked him . We both walked in awkward silence.until I suddenly asked "hey... can I call you totoro?(cuz of bit-to , to) " "no" he answered quickly . He put his arm around me in a headlock . Behind us were 9 people who were like proud soccer moms , giving each other high fives . 

Requested By : VIPKellBell

...*no comment *

THIS WAS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO WHAT U SAID OH GOD