Misunderstood Jinhoo

2015 +2016 Rookies Oneshots (Closed)

"Hi Ara!" Jinhoo sunbae called out to me cheerfully , I closed my eyes tightly , slowly turned around and tered "h-h-hi" I mentally slapped myself for being so damn nervous(again). "Are you walking to school or what?" He questioned me , "y-ye" I tered , yet again . I quickly shutted myself up and continued walking , I kept looking at him , while he was looking elsewhere , I could only describe him as one word 'Perfect'. He was my senior in the Music Industry , even when I was older than him by a day . I actually told him to treat me normally . Then there was me , 'Clumsy Idiot' I always became such a dork everytime I'm around Jinhoo . The both of us walked past fan-girls and fan-boys while greeting them . We walked into the school gate , bowing respectfully to the security guard .I placed my hand into my pocket , checking whether I had brought my wallet ,"" I accidentally cursed out loud while rummagin through my bag . "What's wrong?" Jinhoo questioned me yet again , "I-I-I f-forgot my w-wallet " I tered again while slapping my forehead . I heard him giggle slightly , I blushed furiously , his laugh was one small reason why I fell for him . "I can lend you some money if you need it " he said while smiling . 'Generous as usual...'I thought to myself , "u-u-um..." I stammered , right after I stammered someone touched my shoulder . I nearly jumped up , I turned around and saw SoMin and SoHee ,  my best twin friends . "Hi Jinhoo Sunbae!" They both beamed brightly , making me feel scared and small. Jinhoo waved a little but and turning his attention back to me . I nervously shifted my round , metallic glasses . "Ara , so do you need to lend money?" He asked me again , still smiling softly . "Nope it's fine , we'll lend her money" SoMin said to him confidently. "O-okay then" Jinhoo awkwardly said while scratching his head slightly . "I'll see you later then " he assured us before walking away to his group of friends , who greeted him cheerfully . "Ayeeeee~~~guess whose face looks like a peach right now~~" SoHee teased me , I closed my eyes tightly while saying "stop it~><" . They both laughed before giving me ₩5,000 each . "It should be enough " they smiled while telling me . SoMin and SoHee kept teasing me the entire way to class , I just ignore then and continued to think about Jinhoo . He was always on my mind ...24/7 . I liked him alot , like alot. They three of us walked into our class , I walked to my seat , which was at the back... alone... SoMin and SoHee obviously sat with each other . Jinhoo sat with his bandmate ,Wooshin . I kept looking at Jinhoo's back view , it was still so perfect , no matter what angle .(RECCOMENDED BGM - OH MY GIRL - CLOSER) I sighed , realising I would never ever have a chance with him . "Jeon Ara!" The teacher called my name , making all eyes on me , including Jinhoo's , which made me feel super nervous especially since he was smiling as well . "What is x×x? " she questioned me . "x2" I answered timidly , the teacher nodded proudly and turned everyone's attention back to the board . 'Whew ' I thought ... 'I should confess to Jinhoo later ...' I thought to myself , making sure to remember to confess . 

---RING---

The recess bell rang , everyone walked out , I rummaged through my bag , trying to find the (couple) keychain I had bought for Jinhoo sunbae . I found it , grabbed it and carefully placed it into my pocket . Clasping my hands together and praying he would accept my confession .I walked outside , I saw him a few metres away...  talking to SoMin. 'They seemed to be getting along quite well....' I thought to myself . '...Am I barking up the wrong tree?...' I mentally regretted . I decided it wasn't time yet . Probably next week

---1 Week Later---

'OKAY !! TODAY IS D-DAY!!'I shouted to myself mentally , I saw Jinhoo and Somin , talking again  . . .  I was too busy feeling a little bit jealous that I didn't know SoHee was looking at me from behind . Instead of going to the cafeteria , I went to the rooftop garden. Sighing , I took out the keychain and a tear fell onto it . Meanwhile , SoMin and Jinhoo were talking when suddenly , SoHee pulled her elder sister away from the conversation by the arm . "Hey what?" SoMin demandedly asked . SoHee just crossed her arms and looked at Jinhoo . "oh... OH...." SoMin exclaimed , slowly realising what she had done . "Um ... ... Jinhoo sunbae!" She called out to him . He turned around and SoMin whispered into his ear . He opened his mouth in disbelief "r-really?" He hesistated . The both of them nodded and pointed to the roof . Jinhoo immedietaly walked to the rooftop . "Ara?"Jinhoo called out to me , I wiped my tears and whipped my head around . "Y-yes?" I stammered , "um... actually. . . I wanted to tell you this but I thought you were already taken . . ." He awkwardly said while scratching his head . He daringly walked up to you , cupped your face and said  "I like you" before pecking your lips.

 

REQUESTED BY :LaDouleur_Exquise 

ITS RUSHED I KNOW , I WANTED TO FINISH REQUESTS ASAP SO I COULD OPEN AGAIN .AND I REALISED THIS ISNT REALLY WHAT YOY REQUESTED BUT AYEEE.