Dead

Be My Girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank God you're cough from last week was finally gone. You were getting sick and tired of having to cough repeatedly every minute or so. You would even baby barf some of your food because of your extreme coughs-especially your favorite fruit punch juice. Your coughs eere way too extreme it scared you, but you're used to it. It was a good thing you always kept a hankerchief around with you. You thought all your stress would be gone, but you were completely wrong.

"You're getting the tempo off beat!" 

"No I'm not! You are!"

 Baekhyun groans, clearly irritated, before clapping the beat of the song. "It's like that." You quickly play the given tempo before slamming your fingers onto the keyboard in frustration. "Why am I doing this measure of the song?! Can't you do it?!" 

"Mrs. Young assigned you to do it. Not me." You blow your bangs away from your face before sighing. After class ended, Mrs.Young who is your piano teacher, along with Baekhyun's called the two of you over to have a talk with her. 

Flashback...

"Park Hana. Byun Baekhyun. Meet me after class. I have something to discuss with the two of you."

You gave the teacher a look of confusion and curiousity. Am I in trouble? Meanwhile, Baekhyun is also wondering the same.

After class, the two of you did meet with Mrs.Young after class. Mrs.Young gives the two of you a warm smile. "Don't worry you two. You two aren't in trouble." You silently sigh in relief before speaking up. "What did you want to discuss about with us Mrs.Young?" She gives another smile, "Well, you both know our winter concert is coming up right?" The two of you nod your head.

"Good. As the two of you know, we have a small class. I already assigned the class to play individually for the concert held during our school's assembly here in two months. However, I've been having thoughts of excluding the two of you."

"W-why?" You've been excited for the concert, knowing that each individual student will be playing their own solo. You even prepared what song you'll be playing, but now your hopes have been crushed.

"Well, since you two are my best players. I would like to pair the two of you for a duet." 

Present...

"Even if we were to switch parts, my notes are harder to play." You sigh, "I know."

The two of you spend the rest of the hour in class before packing up to leave. You unlock the door and head outside, with Baekhyun following you from behind. You check the time, finding that it's near 5 in the evening. Good thing Mrs. Young made practice only every other day. She also allowed the two of you to stay in her class for the rest of the school day since you and Baekhyun have an unscheduled period. You decided that it's a good chance to do your homework cause if you didn't, you'd have to sleep late.

"Hey, let's eat out today. My treat." You shake your head, "Thanks, but I'm not hungry." You mentally slap yourself. You didn't eat a meal at all the whole entire day. You woke up late so you had no time to prepare lunch for yourself. "Well, your grumbling stomach tells me the opposite." You sigh, "No, it's fine. I'm not hungry." Baekhyun raises his eyebrow, "Come on. You don't have to pay me back. My treat." You glare at him, annoyed of being persistanr."It's fine." You turn your head, only to widen your eyes and quickly head towards the bus stop, hoping that you wouldn't miss it, not wanting to wait for another 30 minutes for the next bus.

Panting, you place the money into the machine before the driver signals you that you can take a seat. You find a seat in the back of the bus, placing your bag on your lap. You lean your head against the window and close your eyes, tires from today's hard day. 

"You shouldn't have run off like that." Surprised to hear that voice, you squint your eyes open, hoping that you're not seeing the man you hate the most, but to your dismay, it's Baekhyun. "Why are you here?" He takes a seat next to you, "I had no ride home. Suho brought me to school today and because I'd rather not walk all the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter