Discussions

Be My Girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 2 weeks already since the deal. In the weekends, you'd lock yourself in your room- doing some homework or staring off into space. You would only exit your room when Baekhyun is calling you from outside or when you get hungry. Right now, it's different. You decided to spend your weekend by exploring his house. You haven't payed attention to the house much since you're always locked up in the room. Last week, you spent your whole entire week locked inside your room, doing the project for you first period. You were the one that typed everything up. You decided that Baekhyun's job was to just proof read it and see if he approves of your work or not. You knew he would've slacked off, so you decided to do all the work. You're currently in the living room, while as Baekhyun is out with his friends somewhere. When you heard his car 's engine turn on this morning, you shot up from your bed in joy. Finally a day without Baekhyun!

You've been walking around the living room for quite some time already. There's a lot of frames with Baekhyun and his family. There's one huge picture frame displayed in the living room. You're guessing they did some sort of photoshoot since Baekhyun, and his parents, along with his- you're guessing is his brother are wearing professional clothing. The picture looks like it's from high quality also. You smile at the picture., but you can't help but feel a bit jealous of him and angry. You always hear him complain at school and at home- saying his life just because he has no one by his side. You thought of him as stupid. He should,'t be complaining. He has everything a person wants. A family. Friends. A home. And best of all, love. 

You envy Baekhyun. You envy him alot. First of all, his parents look really nice in your opinion. They look like a happy family. You've heard Baekhyun and his loud voice talking through the phone with his parents. Always going like, "Ne Ummaaaa," "Yes, i'm fine Appa. How about you?" And other things. When you were younger, you'd cry everyday after your father's death. You had no one. Meanwhile, Baekhyun has his family and what's even better is he has friends. Something you know you'll never have. Why? You never made a single friend in your whole entire life, even today you haven't and you're freaking 18. You're not sure if the kids of your father's friend are your friends. Maybe not because they never lasted long.

But one thing you hate the most about Baekhyun is he thinks- oh wait no, he CLAIMS he has nobody, that he isn't loved. You scoffed when you heard those lies come out from his mouth. You overheard him and his friends last week, when he decided to voice everything out to his friends. With sobs, he kept saying he's not loved anymore. The reason why? It was a stupid reason. "Eunji doesn't love me anymore. Nobody does." How pathetic. He should be thankful towards his family and friends, especially his friends. Although you've "known" them for only two weeks, you can really tell his friends love him. You're guessing Baekhyun is just too blind to see.

Anyways, you didn't ask Baekhyun if he's still going to buy you anything you'd like since you agreed to go to the mall with them last week because you started to think that getting a puppy would be a bad idea. You always wanted a puppy since you were little, but your parents wouldn't allow it because they were worried if you'd get allergies or somethng. You also realized that you might now have time with it because of studies.

A sudden beep from outside was heard. You sigh and decide to head back upstairs: knowing Baekhyun is back. You suddenly cry in pain when you feel your stomache growl. You haven't eaten properly for 3 days because you've been to busy. You check the time, finding that it's 6 in the evening. "I should just cook some dinner." You rub your stomach, hoping the pain would go away, but it's not. You quickly run back downstairs and head towards the kitchen, desperate for food. You decide that you want to make something simple. You quickly grab a pot and pour some water in, placing it on the stove- ready to make some of your favorite ddeokbokki.

After several minutes, you finish cooking and head back to the living room, believing that going back upstairs to your room isn't the best idea. You've been locking yourself upstairs for too long, you forgot how it's like to be sitting in a living room. When you entered the living room, you spotted Baekhyun comfortably sitting down on the living room couch, watching some T.V. 

You take a seat on the opposite couch from him and begin eating. He stares at you, quite shocked that you're actaully sitting in a room with him, with ust the two of you. Ever since the day of the- what you like to call as "the stupid plan," you've been avoiding Baekhyun even more. Even at school, except he'd argue with you and drag you along with him. You've formed bruises from his strong grip, but he wouldn't notice because you would cover them up by wearing a jacket or a long sleeve t-shirt, but today you decided not to. You don't care about the bruises formed on your sensitive skin, whether or not people can see them because you know they'll just disappear sooner or later. But you know there's one bruise that will f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter