Stupid Plan

Be My Girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Follow me afterschool." You give Baekhyun a confused look. "Why?" "I overheard Eunji and her friends say they're going to hangout at the mall near our school. I have a plan." You raise your eyebrows, "And that is?" "Hang out with me. Make it seem like we are on a date. Make her feel jealous once she spots us. Wherever they are at the mall is where we'll be at too. I'm inviting EXO too." You smirk. What a stupid plan. "Sorry, but I can't go." He stares at you with wide eyes. "Why?!" "I have work." You simply respond back and turn your heal, ready to leave him until he comes walking towards you with a whine. "Please? You signed a contract. Rule #4: Do whatever Baekhyun orders you to do." Not only is this guy a jerk, but a big cry baby. You turn around a face him, irritation clearly displayed on your face. "Listen, I can't go okay? I have work!" "Just call in sick!" "NO!" "And why not?!" "I just can't okay?! I don't want to lie to my boss saying I can't go to work because I'm sick, when I'm clearly not. Plus I need the money the job gives me okay?" "You're living with me. I'm filthy rich. I can just give you some of my money!" "Oh, and just pay you back in the future? No thanks." "Yah! Do you think I'm that mean?" You put your finger on your chin, as if you're thinking. "3 letters. Y. E.S." "Please?" He begs again. "Just make one of your friends cosplay as me. I don't know. I just can't go. If you were in my situation, you would understand, but you're not." "I'll buy you something!" You shake your head, "That's not going to do anything." "I'll buy you whatever you want then. Anything!" You ears perk up, "Anything?" He nods his head. You smile, "Okay then. Pick me up in front of the school gates then."

"Don't we have our next class together? Let's walk together to make this act seem even more real." "Yeah, but I have to help out our Chinese teacher with something." The bell rings, indicating that lunch is over. You check the time on your watch and quickly leave the empty garden where you and Baekhyun had decided to have your quick conversation.  

The last bell for you finally rang. You are one of the many few students in the school who don't have an unscheduled period, meaning you get to leave early compared to some others. You just exited the gates and is currently waiting for Baekhyun. You've already texted your boss that you'll call in sick. Good thing you only have to work every other day. Your boss is an understanding lady, so she knows what situation your in. You felt guilty when you sent the text because you hate lying, but the jerk made you do it. You signed a contact too, so there's no turning back. 

You gasp when you feel cold water pour down from head to toe. "How does it feel Nerd? Feels nice right?" As expected. Things would get worse. "Silent as always huh? Well, your Prince Charming isn't here to help rescue you. I doubt you and Baekhyun are even dating. Park. Hana." You tighten your fist, starting to fume in anger on the way she's mocking your name. "Not even your parents are here to rescue you. They're probably dead aren't they?" You widen your eyes, slowly raising your clenched fist, but hopelessly drop it back down. She's saying the truth. You feel  Minyoung pour another water bottle down your head as you hear laughter and snickers quickly surround you. Get used to it Hana. You got yourself into this mess. You try to hold in your tears, knowing that you have to stay strong. You don't want to show your weak side. 

Just cry. Those tears will help clear your eyes so you can see the good things ahead of you.

Your father's words ring in your head-and that's when your tears spill. "Aww, is the Nerd crying? How pathetic." She pushes you down, making you fall onto the hard cement before turning her heal, leaving you on the ground- looking pitiful. 

What you didn't know was there was someone who saw the whole scene. 

Tears continue to spill as you silently cry, shivering also due to the cold water. With shaking legs, you stand up and find that you scraped your leg. You quickly take a bandaid you keep in your backpack along with your water bottle and a tissue. With shaking hands, you quickly clean the blood away. You gulp as you see more blood trickle down your scraped knee. 

Fear of blood. Also known as- hemophobia. You were never scared of blood, not until that day. 

"Hey, what'd I miss?" Baekhyun asks as he finally appears along wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter