Be My Girlfriend?

Be My Girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With your mouth wide open, you awe the beautiful "house" that's infront of you. 

"This is my house. You can stay in one of the guest rooms." 

House?! More like a mansion. Tch. Rich people. You shake your head, finding yourself completely stupid for actually agreeing to be Byun Baekhyun, son of the owner of Byun Coorperation's girlfriend. What does he even see in me? I'm clearly a nerd that's poor, the total opposite of him. Aish, I don't get this jerk!

"So. Park Nana-"

You heave an irritated sigh, "It's Hana."

He gives you a look, "Whatever. So Park Nana," You close your eyes in irritation, but continue to stay as calm as possible, though you know it will be impossible if he continues to get into your nerves. "You are to be my fake girlfriend, and let me repeat this again. FAKE girlfriend until around the end of this school year, or until I get Eunji back. It's senior year so this better work. I'll make a contract that the both of us will have to sign."  Unbelieveable. A contract? Seriously? 

"And what will the contract say?" He smirks, "It's simple. In order for you to live here, you must respect the owner of this house. 2nd, my house my rules meaning since it's just you and me in this house, you will be my personal maid. 3rd, once Eunji and I are together, you are to leave this house immediately. 4th, none of us are to fall in love with eachother." You scoff. "Cocky much?" 

"Shut up nerd." You glare at him. Jerk. "5th, you do whatever I say to help make Eunji jealous. That means I can do PDA with you at school, but just get this straight. Any form of PDA I give you has no meaning. Our act is just fake. Got it?" You nod your head. 

"Be grateful I'm allowing you to stay at my place, cause if not, you'd be living down the streets." You scoff, "And, be grateful that you'll be dating me. The school's Kingka. Your reputation will go a step higher, bullies will probably stay far away from you as much as possible." You gulp a piece of saliva. You've watched a ton of Korean dramas where the nerd starts dating the school's most popular guy, but yet, she's still bullied, but even worse.

"Guest room is on the far right of the hallway. Since this is my house, my rules-" You wait for him to finish his sentence, "Cook some dinner," he finishes off with a small smirk. You just wish you can slap that ugly smirk of his off his ugly face, but if you did, you'd definately get kicked out of his house- which is something you don't want. You watch him walk towards the living room, but quickly head upstairs once he catches you not moving an inch. "Make some steak for me by the way! Eat whatever you want, I know commoners like you are probably starving. Fill up till your heart's content," he says with a snicker, making you even more irritated with him.

What's with this jerk? Just cause I'm poor doesn't mean that! Why does that jerk always have to say something insulting about people who aren't in the same class level as him? Ugh!  I hate people like that! If I had the chance, I should just pour some poison into his food, but no, I can't! Because I know I'm smarter than that- You continue to rant in your head until you find the room Baekhyun was talking about. You grumpily place your luggage and bags on the floor and stomp back downstairs. You push your glasses up and try to find the kitchen in this gigantic "house."

After a few minutes, you finally find the kitchen. You eye the kitchen, with it's simple, yet modern look; it's definately your dream kitchen. You rummage through the freezer, only to find packs of luxurious meat. That jerk still manages to eat all this?! If I were him, I would've given them to those who are in need for food. Aish, greedy greedy people. You shake your head in irritation and quickly grab some of the meat. Living alone for almost half of your life, you know the rules in life and how it goes. You know how to live on your own, cooking, washing, and cleaning up for yourself. It irritates you how so many people in the world complain and depend on other people to do something that they can obviously do themselves. Knowing that you're becoming extremely irritated, you close your eyes and take a deep breath. Calm yourself down Hana. Just think in your head that everything is fine and will be fine.

After an hour of cooking you place the steak onto a plate. Guessing this plate was hundreds of dollars. You roll your eyes when you find out that the plate was 200 dollars. Who in the hell would buy a plate for 200 dollars?! The hell. That's just- okay Hana, calm down. I know you dislike the situation your in. Just keep calm and ugh. What am I even saying. You got yourself into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter