Expect the Unexpected

Be My Girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sigh, realizing it's a Monday. It's been only 3 days since you've been living in the jerk's household, but you already think of the place as a hell. On Saturday, he made you clean the whole entire house, which meant you had to dust, sweep, mop, and organize everything that was in the big house. You didn't know what the reason was until you realized that it was for his own entertainment only- making you dislike him even more. You get up and head towards the bathroom, ready to wash up for another dreadful day of school. 

You enter the school gates with deflated shoulders. First thing you saw when you stepped outside of your room was Baekhyun, making your morning already bad. Just one foot stepped inside the campus and you already hear insults coming from the other students. You sigh and look for your usual spot which is a isloated area in the garden. Not much people hang out in the garden because they find the place to boring to hang out at, but to you it's peaceful. You take out your breakfast from your bag and start eating. You decided to always bring your own food after finding out how expensive the school's lunch food is. You thought it would be a waste of money to buy such food when you know you can just make your own. The bell finally rings and with that, you quickly pack away your food, heading inside the buildings to your first period.

You take a seat in the back of the room and take out your needed materials. No one sits next to you, which you don't mind- the only thing bothering you is the person sitting in front of you. It's no other than Baekhyun. "Okay class. Settle down. As you all know, we have already finished this chapter. I will assign you all a project. A group project." With that said, everyone in the room cheers outloud, except you. You sigh, already used to it since you don't have any friends to do a group project with, but you just shrug it off in the end and end up doing the projects yourself.

"Alright kids, settle down," Mr.Choi says with a chuckle. "Each group is to have 2 members each. But to your dismay kids, I already chose who's going to be with who." You hear groans fill the room, and you too are one of them. "I will name the names off. First is Oh Sehun and Park Chanyeol." You hear Baekhyun groan, "Damn." "Sorry bro." You hear Chanyeol apalogize. You decide to doze off until you hear your name, "Park Hana...and Byun Baekhyun." You widen your eyes. No! Not with him! Anybody but him!  With hesistation, you slwoly raise your head, gaining the teacher's attention. "Yes Hana?" "Uhm..Seonsangnim...i-is it okay if I can work alone?" Mr.Choi shakes his head, "I'm sorry Hana, but this project is required to have 2 people. I know how much you like to work by yourself, but you can't for this one project." Nothing to do, you nod your head-upset. 

 "Okay class, project is due by next week. If turned in late, I will give in no credit. Okay everyone, turn to page 325 and let's begin our lesson. " Time went by quick during first period, especially since it was only 45 minutes and not 1 hour and 30 minutes. You slowly pack up, making sure you are the last one to leave the room. It's always been like that- you having to let the others go out first because you had to "respect" them. You thought of them as idiots, but just kept it to yourself. Everyone left except for one person: Baekhyun. You stand up from your seat and swing your bag over your shoulder. "Bye Seonsaengnim," you give him a bow in which he returns with a smile. 

You slightly jump in surprise when you feel someone's presence beside you. "Don't forget what I told you this morning." You glare at Baekhyum only to have him glare back. "Fine." "Shhhh, Eunji is coming this way." Baekhyun quickly creates a fake conversation with you in which you cooperate with him.

"Yah, what is he doing?" 

"Oh my god, why is the nerd with him?"

"Wow. Not only is she a nerd. She's also a ."

You cringe at her insult. You don't mind being called other insulting words like ugly or words like that, but ? The word is just...hurtful. How am I even a ? The hell. I haven't even friended a boy in my whole entire life. The hell you talking about, we're just talking.

 You hear more and more insults and evil laughters around the hallway. You're silently praying that nutrition would end already. Your patience isn't growing any better either. You just want run away and hide at your usual spot but you can't because a deal's a deal- especially since you already signed the stupid contract. "Yah, make it seem like you're interested in talking to me," he complains with clenched teeth. You roll your eyes in response and decide to just nod to his stupid words with a fake smile. The situation you're in is even more worse especially since he's giving you no space at all. None. You're literally getting squished against the wall of the hallway.

You let out a breath once Eunji passes by. "Seems like it had no effect on her." Baekhyun groans as he watches his ex walk away. Park Eunji is a junior high student. She is known as the school's sweetheart. Also as one of the popular girls in the campus because of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter