Chapter 8

A not so nerdy me friends with Gangsters

The next morning Chae ri woke up and could smell the scent of boy cologne swarm into her room.

“Is that Oppa?” Chae ri stands up from her bed and walks outside following the scent, Chae ri ended up outside Jungkook’s room, the door was slightly open so she decided to open it.

“Oppa??? Are you there” Chae ri calls out. “Babe who is that calling?” A girl calls and comes out of Jungkook’s bathroom in her school clothes.

Chae ri widened her eyes as she looked at the girl her brother was dating, “OH!” Chae ri says out loud.

“Chae? This is awkward…” The girl smiled weakly.

“H-hi Adriana…. I did not know you were here…” Chae ri spots Jungkook coming out with a towel around his waist and he was shirtless.

“Oppa! You need to tell me when Adriana is here, I went to bed and I wake up with her here, you got to warn me before I walk in, gosh I do not want to see anything I do not want to see ok.” Chae ri nods firmly and closes the door of Jungkook’s room as she leave.

Jungkook face palm’s himself. “Oops… well let’s hope that does not happen again.”

“You are terrible jungie!” Adriana laughs and leaves the room also.

Adriana walked out to the kitchen to see Chae ri eating her breakfast. “I thought he had told you I was coming over… that kid aye.”

“He is like 2 years older than me and he is repeating senior year, I do not understand that guy.” Chae ri shook her head laughing.

“Well he told me that he did is so he could be with you when you two graduate.” Adriana smiles.
“Really? Oh wow, he repeated both 1st and now 3rd year of high school, which he was passing back at his old school.” Chae ri nods.

“He never told me that… you two have a tight relationship, he loves you a lot, sometimes more than me.” Adriana laughs.

“He is very protective… he was very touchy when I dated Sungjoo, but now he is urging me to get him back, it is weird how much he has changed.

“He told me about what happened last year… I understand why you left… if that happened I would make the same decision, just maybe telling them would be a good idea as well, remember you have to think about him and UNIQ as well, thinking that over would have given you a better feeling of not guilty but content, you know.”

“Yeah… I just did it, I never thought about the repercussions of my actions… I was just so emotional and I just left thinking it would be better for everyone.” Chae ri sits down.

“Can is say something to you Chae before Jungkook comes down?” Adriana sits across from her.

“Go ahead.” Chae ri nods and waits for Adriana to speak.

“You need to stop being so upset over what Sungjoo says to you, if you keep being hurt by his words you will never get stronger and be able to get him back, if you act like you are the victim he will just think you are needy and cannot function properly and then he will think you do not want to try and be his friend and that all you care about his getting him back and not his feelings.” Adriana explains.

Chae ri thought about what Adriana said, she really thought about her words.

“Thank you Adriana… that made me think a lot, I see where you are coming from….”

“You are welcome, remember my words and think about your brother as well, he is the one who worries a lot.”

Chae ri nods and smiles as her brother comes in, Chae ri runs over and hugs her brother. “I love you Oppa.” Chae ri smiles and runs out of the house with her bag.

“She is adorable.” Jungkook shakes his head smiling, I heard what you said to her by the way.” Jungkook sits down next to Adriana.

“Yeah, well she needs to remember that, she is very strong about her feelings and I understand where she is coming from.” Adriana nods her head and looks at Jungkook.

“Just remember she is very fragile as well, make sure you do not push her too much.”

“Oh shush I will not just calm down, you are way too mushy jungie… learn to discipline the girl.” Adriana shakes her head and leaves the house walking to school.

“Adriana!” Jungkook yells but sighs after, “Great…” Jungkook runs his fingers through his hair and also grabs his bag and leaves the house.