Chapter 14

A not so nerdy me friends with Gangsters

Chae ri continued to sit there her eyes watching Sungjoo move. She did not want to but she wanted to have a good night and she knows if Sungjoo gets angry he will make a scene.

“Want to dance?” Jungkook walks over to Chae ri. “Yeah why not.” Chae ri let loose and walked to the dance floor with Jungkook.

“So why do you have your eyes glued to Sungjoo?” Jungkook asks raising an eyebrow.

“Is that why you wanted me to dance with you?” Chae ri asks.

“Well I needed too know, you seem so tense now…”

“Those two girls are talking about me again…. And I know if Sungjoo hears he will get so angry and I want us to have a good time. Chae ri sighs.

“You need to calm down girl…. Sungjoo is having a great time, he danced with you what could go wrong?” Jungkook reassures.

“I guess you’re right… maybe I am being too paranoid.” Chae ri sighs. “I am going to get a drink wait there.” Chae ri scurries off to grab a drink.

“So you still think you have a chance with him.” The two girls from before came over.

Chae ri sighs and turns to them. “Well he asked me to dance with him, kissed me, I think so. Besides we talked it out so stop butting in.” Chae ri says trying not to sound angry.

The girls scoff. “Wow so full of yourself, I still cannot believe you left and then think you can come back and Sungjoo will love you again, you broke his heart.”

Chae ri felt her heart ache. “Can you two just leave me alone?” Chae ri had enough now.

“What is going on here?” a voice speaks.

“Sungjoo??” Chae ri turns around. Sungjoo walks over

 “Sungjoo your ex-girlfriend was going to slap us.” One of the girls whines.

“Chae what is going on?” Sungjoo folds his arms. “These girls are the ones who were talking crap in homeroom, I am sick of it! And I did not say I was going to slap them!.” Chae ri sighs nearly about to cry.

“Chae ri did not do this on purpose! Go away before I get really angry!” Sungjoo was now fuming.

“Okay sorry….” The two girls quickly scurry away.

Chae ri sighs and turn to Sungjoo. “Hey…”

“You need to stop being in arguments!!!” Sungjoo yells making everyone turn their heads.

“I wanted this night to be fine but because of those girls and this it has turned !” Sungjoo yells again.

“I am sorry…. I tried to tell them to go away but then wouldn’t!” Chae ri yells back.

“You should have just walked away!”

“I tried! But they came to me!”

Sungjoo pushes Chae ri against a wall. “Just stop making a mess of everything! Go back to America if you are going to bring back into my life!” Sungjoo yells and storms out of the hall.

Chae ri stood there as Sungjoo left. She did not move and tears were in her eyes. “Maybe I should…” Chae ri slid down to the ground.

UNIQ and Jungkook rushed over kneeling down. “Chae what happened?” Yixuan asks.

“I… he told me to leave… bring everything crappy back into his life…” Chae ri looks down.

“Let’s leave…” Yixuan helps Chae ri up and they walk out of the hall.