Chapter 8

Collywobbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was enjoying his weekend sprawled in bed along with his teukie umma who was checking out online food restuarants for their brunch and siwon was practically turning their room into church by all the rosemarys and bible versus that is being sticked around their room, he was a devotional person where as the rest two wasted living beings on the bed where not close to athesist or downright devotess some where hanging in the wall.The other occupants of the apartment had gone to visit their families during their time off as how good sons they portrait themselves.Donghae woke up naturally happy today because for next few months he doesnt have to live a life for the weekends thanks to some one who though did for his selfish reasons still helped donghae for his much needed break from the pigpen not literally but figuratively,the place is fine but the people's heart is the figurative meaning behind the pig pen.


He would enjoy his free time with his friends and he could wake up at any time of the day, didnt need to run every morning for his office shuttle, dont need to swallow the obnoxious cafeteria foods, and cherry on the top not see his horrid manager.Simply his life is going to be aesthetic, he will make sure he makes best of it.He was just purring like a puppy in his bed and just giggling at the conversation of Siwon and teukie speaking about a ordeal with a punk cab driver who made them pay extra 200 won for choosing a worng direction which was not even funny to begin with.As always knowing there was a permanent missing of a nut in his head, his friends ignored him continuing the conversation, he loved sunday mornings with these scenarios.


But God has personally appointed a mood ruinner for Donghae and that person does his task very well by texting him the same moment when he declared he loved sunday mornings,


"Have you completed the documents?" hyukjae's text flashes through his iphone 6 baby and Donghae just wonders why do people call hyukjae man of manners when the said person doesnt even have the basic knowledge of begining a text with greetings.


"yes" head which he adds in his mind and presses the send button forgetting about his very own lecture of basic ethics of texting.


"Did you mail me?" Donghae wants to just smash hyukjae's head in his broken broomstick which is located on the far end of the corner of their room because he didnt have the heart to throw has the handle and the bristles are made of orange.He wondered if really hyukjae didnt check his mail last night or simply wanted to irritate him by asking questions of this annoying pattern.


"Check your mail instead of wasting my time" Donghae replied grating his teeth wishing hyukjae would understand the underlying meaning of his text and stop pestering him or text him.Donghae was not able to figure out why do hyukjae want him back in his life as anyone could do Donghae's job for hyukjae as it didnt include anything so confidential like the financial details or the companies next quote for auctions which is still clearly handled by the said man.


During their college days, hyukjae was some one with few words and never had so many friends, he was not an social butterfly but still know to treat people in right way.Between them both it was always Donghae who would intiate their text conversation for their discreet meeting and he would be the one who would just simply be elated with the thought of meeting hyukjae.He could cleary make out from hyukjae that ebullient feeling was a thread less than him, it was not like Donghae was head over heels for hyukjae but the rush of adernaline you semblance for doing something secretive like an under cover cop who hides his night life, Hyukjae was a criminal and Donghae is the under cover cop going for his night life patrol.Pulling from the reverie his baby again signals a flash indicating he has received a message


"Come to my house, the document is clutter" making him to frown looking at the text, he was pretty sure he put all his effort in making his best and the document could not even be close to what hyukjae has mentioned,knowing him for being the perfectionist Donghae might have made very few silly spelling mistakes but not like has exaggerated by that brainless bimbo.


"What fault did you find?"Donghae questioned as he didnt want to believe that fool plus he didnt want to break his relationship with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter