Chapter 12

Collywobbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was lurking around his living room for his mobile which has been buzzing for a while now and he was not able to locate in that mess.After that fateful incident,Donghae called of sick to hyukjae and stayed in his nest mulling over so many things which he couldnt explain.He was not supposed to be affected but still his heart was aching when it comes to that certain bastard and he was scared whether he would be back to his 5 years past hyukjae-left-me stage.Finally, he found his baby girl and could see his precious man a.k.a uncle was calling him.This man who is calling him now is the reason why Donghae is still alive and breathing.He was blessed child that's the reason God himself has come in disguise in his life and stayed with him all these years just for Donghae.


 His Mother's elder brother is the said precious man, who just scarificed his own happiness or prehaps his entire life just because Donghae needs a life.He lived his entire life just for Donghae, who didnt marry,no own family, no own happiness, no own emotions,Donghae's emotions where his, his happiness and misery where his precious man's own, thousand father's and mother's couldnt be repalced by this single man and he is Donghae's property.Donghae has pride to own this man and his father abandonment,his brother's death, his grandfather's demise was bearable just because of his existence.


"How's is my baby boy doing?" the affection in the voice is the example for how much this man loves him


"Chacha i dont wanna stay here, please take me home" Donghae would always speak in his baby voice and Chacha is the pet name for this precious angel given by him and he has the only copyright.


"What happened baby?I could feel something is bothering you" his magical power has no ends when its come to his uncle, he could find out anything of Donghae just from his voice.


"Nothing, so much work and stress, i misssuuuuu youuu," he sing sang ,ofcourse he wouldnt reveal the reason for his distress and how stupid of him to cry over some head when he has got his Knight in shinning armor.


"Baby even if i am thousnad miles away, i could tell if you are hurt just by your voice,Did some jerk hurt my angel in office?,tell me baby i would slaughter them" his chacha was chuckling when Donghae laughed.


"There is someone who told i am worthless and plain ordinary and so insignificant, chacha am i worthless?" Donghae couldnt control the tears falling from his eyes, he is a moron to make his uncle worry but he couldnt stop listening to the soothing voice.


"Who told you that, you knew when you where young after all the disasters happened in our family, your mum and I decided to kill ourselves just because we couldnt hold the misery and loss,but just your smile saved us, Donghae you are my saviour, just because of you i breathe, You live in my heart and i wouldnt have got a better life if you were not born.I live just because of you and dont ever think you are worthless because some jerk couldnt see how inestimable you are" making Donghae cry rivers listening to his sweet Chacha


"Hmmm.." he just couldnt speak,he was choked by his own tears


"Hey light of my life, dont cry baby it hurts seeing you like that, as long as i breathe no one on this planet would dare to hurt you, tell me who is that i will beat him up to pulp so he forgets his own name" making him to chuckle and cry at the same time with snot clogging up his nostrils.


"I wish i could have just stayed with you, i hate growing up and the responsibilities that makes me stay away from home" since because of his Chacha's financial crisis Donghae decided to work and it hurts to stay away from his Chacha


" You can always come back to home baby boy, there is nothing that i couldnt handle and even i miss you my dear,but Donghae listen unless you give the rights none could hurt you, if the person's words has hurt you to this extent then they must be some one important in your life,people who are close to our heart are the one's who has the great power to scrumble and shatter us to the expanse we hate ouselves. Dont let some one affect you this much baby you are worth more than this universe and remember i am still alive just because of your mere existence" making Donghae realise not to worry his Chacha ever again and would just stop all his self loathing.


"You are so chessey Chacha, hereafter i will be a good boy and never cry ,pinky promise" he just wanted to smile for his own angel


"Ah...i wish i was there to see my baby smile,but that's the spirit young man,and on contrary my boss is going to blow up and i dont want to call you crying up telling my boss rebuked me for not working,i dont cry as beautiful as my baby" making Donghae smile so bright and he bid goodbye to his chacha telling he would speak after his work shift


Donghae's ragging heart was in peace after the conversation and he was determined to live happy for his Chacha, not a single person will hurt him in future and he will take care of him well so he could make his Chacha proud.He dropped the idea of confronting Hyukjae and resoluted not to hate him because Hate is also an emotion and it hails when you still care for the person.Donghae has to remind himself he is emotionally disabled for Hyukjae.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae was contemplating to text Donghae and apologise for his demeanour during his departure for past 5 years and take him back and he was positive Donghae would forgive him,but Hyukaje was some one who has never apologised to people and he couldnt blemish his high esteemed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter