Chapter 3

Collywobbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae woke up by the sound of Siwon opening their bathroom door after completing his shower.It was their usual routine whne siwon wakes up first followed by him,they live in 2 bedroom flat each room having 3 occupants and by now it should be clear who are his roommies.Other room contained Ryewook,Sungmin and Yesung sharing same living room and same kitchen and portico.They loved their apartment even  as its their friendship nest which lots of memories and laughters and love.
Donghae,Yesung and Ryewook work in same place as their domain has been palced in a part of delivery hub which is in Dongdamun-gu taking 1 and half an hour whereas Leeteuk and Sungmin work in the same organisation in different delivery hub which is ten minutes walk from their apartment and Siwon the pathetic one who has to travel daily to Ganganam which is an hour travel.Usually siwon would be the one to wake up first in their room followed by Donghae who gets ready to fight the office battle and Hae,Yesung and Ryewook would leave in same office bus.


It was a usual tuesday morning when Donghae woke up and was getting ready for office when Siwon and Yesung preparing break fast for others as eventually everyone were getting ready. These are the times Donghae always considered as blessed and he is really lucky in some part of his life and he doesnt live in a monochrome life which also has it is own colorful streaks included making an amazing rainbows.He loves his friends more than anything they were together almost 8 years of their youth and adult life and stand as each other support building a future like fitting all of them in.


To be precise and honest to himself from his bottom of the heart Donghae hated his job to the core,his battle was survival for the fittest.He followed Siwon's step naively without thinking consequences of his future as he blindly belived and it was carved hard in his bottom they will be like chicken and dumplings and he was determined to follow siwon till the end of the world.He and Yesung were lucky enough to be in the same project and work together as a team,they are the developers of the software Salesforce which was meant to be a cloud platform where people could use the internet to save their Datas and information without using a physical server and storage devices and they help in creating applications to manage the cloud platforms for the biggest Pharmaceutical Company SJ laboratries to handle all the medical terminologies along with supply of parts for labs and testings and tablets and samples used by Sales reps to advertise to Doctors and recommend.
Donghae and Yesung where well aware they were working in one of the hot cake of Information technology which is propag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter