Chapter 11

Collywobbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

One week. A complete one week has passed after Donghae and hyukjae spent the night together.It has been a week Hyukjae saw Donghae, they did speak in phone but it was entirely professional way.Hyukjae didnt know how to react, it was hard to figure out what Donghae was feeling or reacting,Hyukjae might be or not wanted their old friendship back,to be very honest he has never missed Donghae in all those 5 years or he couldnt remember any incidents that reminded him of Donghae.He was a blessed child by birth, he is an epitome of perfect prince in modern way,their whole genealogy contains heirs and assigns, the family is so big that they could be the whole nine yards of an island population,his family is his strength,hyukjae loves his cousins the most and their the head of all conglomerates,the growing generations in their family are the CEO's of many well renowed companies and they are the best among the bests.


Hyukjae lived in a joint family where their house was often misunderstood as an apartment, you could go missing for ages still you will not be found out with the amount of population inside his house and still he loves every one in his family to bits and pieces.Their dinner time would be like a gourmet served in Presidential quarters and their entire family clan from the four legged toddlers to three legged grandparents would be present and enjoy their family time.All the younger generations where thought to behave with manners and respect to all the people irrespective of prominence and Hyukjae' s best buddies were Kyuhyun,Sooyoung and Junsu.Since they were the famous metal heads which Donghae gang represented and they are like cheeks by jowl.


Hyukaje didnt need any friends but still he was forced to socialize because of their high opulence and he did have lots of social circle but still these four are the fantastic fours.So he never wanted people outside his family or have time to miss any one.Donghae was Hyukjae's good friend like many others and his disapperance from Donghae's life for 5 years was not at all a big deal.Hyukjae shared his own share of weal and woe's but still his family stood as pillar in all those times so no people have played significant effect in his life and Donghae was no exception.The recent times after his return to seoul from Newyork and meeting Donghae, things might have imperceptibly taken a turn with a reason of him missing his family members as all of them have been dwelling in different parts after completing their graduations and his parents along with his paternal uncles have been in Newyork for decades taking care of their business head quarters.Currently he is alone in Seoul which is taking a toll on him and craving for some one's presence explains his sappy demeanour with Donghae on the Fateful night.


Nostalgic moments was interrupted by his phone ringing,hyukjae diverted his concentration to his handset and instantly his eyes was filled with love and light up thousand lights he attended the call in fraction with the enthusiastic grin,


"Darling, why the hell are you calling me during my office hours, you insensitive prick" his grinning smile speaking otherwise


"Love,you bastard, your head will be chopped off and hung as chandeleir in our living room,for the amount of stress you gave me these few days" his darling was hooting on the other side of the world.


"Darling could you please shut your foul mouth, i am not your freaking kid kyuhyun" hyukjae love to converse with kyuhyun, his ultimate cousin.


"I am coming to Seoul, your thick head always needs a baby sitter" he could feel the concern in kyuhyun's voice and hyukjae knew his beloved cousin would easily get worried when it's anything related to him.


"Admit it, you cant live without me,its an eye wash to our parents so you could live on my earnings you parasite" hyukjae retorted.


"Dream on, by the way how is Donghae? " it was always surprising for hyukjae that kyuhyun remembers Donghae and a part of him is suspcious that kyu knows something about Donghae that he doesnt, he couldnt put a fingure but there is something between them that makes him uneasy.


"Dont know, i havent seen Donghae since that night after your stupid act of calling him to take care of me ", hyukjae comprehended Donghae might be regretting for his actions on that night.


"Love, you never have the habit to stay in contact and suddenly you vamoosed from his life with no trace,poor guy ", hyukjae sighed listening to kyuhyun's statement, he grimaced how rude he has behaved in the past.


"Like you know, Donghae was not an important person in my life,he was just my pass time, you knew the reason why i started to speak with him and you have witnessed the things followed , i didnt find any obligations to be explained, i am not entitled to any one for anything and i didnt regret leaving him nor missed him,Donghae was just plain ordinary", there was a long pause and hyukjae could hear his cabin door being closed, might be some one would have tried to enter but latter noticed the DO NOT DISTRUB placard hanged on the knob and left.


"And you know why i left in skedaddle, it was because of her death but now i regret specially after that night, he is always versatile though he could be sassy when taunted, but his sweet demeanour always left me loved and now i will treat him the right way" hyukjae recalled his banters with Donghae pulling out a cheerful smile .


"Apologise, if only you felt entitled now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter