Chapter 5 - Part 2

Collywobbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the little scene in restroom Donghae just left without another word and started to revie his work.He knew he was beyond pissed and hated the confrontation with hyukjae he just wanted to leave office and go to his apartment and sleep but you never get what you want how little the matter is.Donghae knows still Hyukjae had that aura which would make him weakend on knees after all these years he still had the effect when hyukjae spoke to him, to become spellbound, never have the guts to raise his voice or defy him in any arguments, like a spell has been cast on him by Hyukjae to follow him like a puppy.College days were heaven specially with friends with some amount of Hyukjae in the special moments.Donghae was not a clingy type or have the habit to like some one deeply other than Wonnie and his families, probably he never has been in any relationship in all 26 years of his life,he had got so many proposals with which few them are still his good just friends but he never had the urge to be in a relationship or ever wanted one because of his family.He loved his family more than anything just their existence is enough for Donghae to live but he was not an expressive one to dispaly his affection to his family.He was considered cold hearted one among them with little amount of interaction but still they conisder as close kniited family, he is sensitive and emotional wreck when it comes to his family but an exception was made when certain some one bragged in his life and changed many of his traits.Present Donghae was crafed by Hyukjae and he attyms misses the old Donghae before hyukjae.
While reminiscing the past and didnt complete any of his today's task gradually looked through his most loved tommy hilfiger wrist watch when the clock indicates half past 8 pm which was pretty much late when made him to stand up from his seat to leave for the day when Hyukjae and their nut head manager entered the cabin which made him to stop all his activities.Hyukjae smiled at him which was not returned and their manager was so busy trying to please hyukjae with all his not so polite gestures and turned to him,


" I need the document within tomorrow 10 befor the meeting to project the Globalization of our SJ laboratries to the tower heads to get the approval to make the changes"  directing to Donghae.


"So you want me to stay entire night to prepare the document for you?" Donghae asked with an annoyed scowl on his face has it was not his task to prepare documents for which the support team is formed.


"Yes and i need you to mail me and hyukjae with all the other details before 9 am and please complete the license thing before 6 pm tomorrow, I am leaving for the day see you hyukjae" without waiting for Donghae's response the nut head left.


"Can we have dinner i am hungry" Hyukjae asked him with a grin on his face.


"Are you asking me?" Donghae was surprised with that question.


"I dont think the laptop and chair eat dinner or they speak and the only other human than me is you so i guess it should be you" hyukjae replied


"What do you want Hyukjae?Stop acting everything would be normal between us after all these years of pain you made to suffer and we dont have anything to begin to be normal.I am just an employee working under you please treat me like that" Donghae wanted to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter