chapter 1

Collywobbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IrritatingMonday morning. Sounds of alarm clocks around the room makes the morning more irritatble. Every week starts with unpleaseant Monday and ends with pleasant sunday.Donghae's favourite quote from his chiildhood " if each day is a gift..i'd like to know where can i return monday"..well that's what he wishes to all Gods on earth..Leetuek his bestfriend a.k.a Mom who sleeps beside him wakes him up with sweet sing song voice "hae please wake up..your office bus will leave you in half an hour.."  Donghae had too kuch difficulties to even make a split in the eyes, he was squinting thriugh his left eye and begged teuk " teukie let me take sick leave today..i hate my office my team and my dustbin" teuk was frowning his eyes with the questionable look " why do you hate your dustbin?" Along with the pout  he answered " beacuse it is not in orange color". Limit is limit when it comes to donghse's stupidity teuk replied " yeah retard get up and get ready moron".

Donghae- a  man who could be stupid with his close friends but an invincible youth to his peers and his not-so called- comfortable persons. He is a 23 age male with a  stable job and his happy goer friend whim he considered as family.

Siwon- his closest best friend from diapers where they shared every single moment togther till date.They both are even aware of each others underwares and what not. In other words can be considered according to donghae dictionary his personal maid or slave.

Leeteuk-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter