Chapter two

Smiling silently for love

"Gyahh~~ How can I be so clumbsy?" Lee Min Ah cried out while hugging her pillow tight in her bed. Min Ah's cheeks had turned into a slight pink color and buried her face in the pillow. She remembered yesterdays event and giggled for herself. "At least I got to talk to him...."

When Min Ah had stepped out of the toilet she bumped into Choi Minho, and out from the two glasses that he was holding water came pouring out on poor Min Ah's face and t-shirt. She was compleatly soaked. Min Ah had let out alittle scream when the water hit her and once again when she noticed who'd she'd bumped into. She freezed and it felt like she stood there for minutes, even though it was only a couple of seconds. Min Ah snapped back to reality and felt that her white t-shirt stuck to her body, She looked down and saw that her bra was showing through the wet t-shirt. Min Ah gasped and tried to cover her chest with her hands.

She looked over to Minho who had too noticed that her bra was showing and had looked away. Min Ah tried to say something but words would not come out of , she suddenly felt something on her shoulders. It was a sweater, Ki Kwang's.

Ki Kwang had appeard out of no where, like a hero, with his sweater to cover up Min Ah. "Put this on" He'd said and all Min Ah could do was to do as he said. Ki Kwang was just about to lead her away but Minho had reached out to her with something in his hand. A hankerchief. Min Ah looked at it for a sec, she didn't really understand that she was surpose to take it. She accepted the hankerchief. "I'm sorry" she said quietly and started to gently whipe away the water from her face.

"No it's ok" Minho had said and smiled. Min Ah became warm inside and was about to give the hankerchief back when he said "Keep it... for now.." and walked away.

Ki Kwang almost dragged Min Ah away from the resturange, she was compleatly gone and wouldn't answer to anything. Ki Kwang had later left her at her house.

"It's ok he said..." Min Ah said giggled more and kicked with her legs. "Min Ah can you take out the trash?" Her mother shouted and disturbed Min Ah during her daydreaming. "...Yes.." She said and got out of her bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Min Ah looked at the hankerchief which layed on the tabled nicely folded. She had washed and ironed it the night before, and was now nervous about returning it. She didn't know if she should have given it to him yesterday when the soccerclub had extra practice but she didn't want him to know that she knew about it. He would think she was weird and that's what she wanted least.

Min Ah applied alittle more makeup on her eyes today and made sure that she looked pretty before leaving the house. She had gone up extra early for this day, so she wouldn't come late. So she had enough time to look Minho up and give him his hakerchief back.

She got up the buss and walked to school, when she arrived she started to search for Minho. She wanted to find him before everybody else came, it would be trublesome if someone started question them. She found him almost immideatly walking by the soccerifield. Her heartbeat increast and she wanted to turn around but she decided to walk torwards him insted.

"Choi Minho-ssi?" Min Ah called out trying to stabilise her voice. Minho turned around and looked alittle shocked over seeing her there "Yes..?" He said and walked closer.

When she saw him walking closer Min Ah was suddenly lost for word and looked uncomfortable "Umm...umm" She started but couldn't get anywhere. Min Ah took a breath and took out the hankerchief and grabbed it with both her hands. She reached out her hands and looked down on the ground "Here is your hankercheif!!" She said or almost yelled.

"Oh... Thanks.." Minho begain looking confused "You didn't have to.. But Thanks!" Minho said and smiled. Min Ah felt her knees getting weaker and weaker and it was a wonder that she managed to stay on feet.

The school bell rang and Minho excused himself while Min Ah just stood there stunned. A couple minutes went and she remberd that she had school and began to run to her lesson. Wasn't this the situation she wanted to evoid? Not coming late, but that didn't really matter to Min Ah right now. She was just as happy as if she'd come an hour earlier.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doesn't Min Ah look happier than usual?" "Yeah she's usually pretty depressed about having math right in the morning..."

When Min Ah had rushed in and greeted the teacher with a big smile, Min Ah's friends knew there were something weird about her today. Min Ah had even partisipated in the classroom, and that's not something you see everyday. Her friends who had known her since 5 years back had never seen her answer so many questions in years. When the first class ended they ran up to her. "So young and Hye jin , my dear friends what's up?"

Min Ah's friends looked at each other worried "What happened with you Min Ah?" So young asked

"Why are you acting so weird?" Hye Jin continued

"Me weird? I don't know what your talking about..!!" Min Ah said and laughed "Let's prepare for the next lesson" She said and raised from her chair.

"She's scaring me" Hye Jin said "Me too" So young said and looked astonished at Min Ah who was happly helping the teacher with cleaning the board.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Yah..." Min Ah heard a voice behind her "They're saying you're acting weird, What has happend?" Ki Kwang asked as he sat down beside her. Min Ah was watching the soccermatch and had not noticed Ki Kwang's sudden apperance. She suddenly thought that if he had been an animal he'd be a cat.

"Nothing has happened, Just because I'm active at the lesson doesn't mean...." Min Ah got disturbed because Ki Kwang had put his hand on her forehead like she was sick. "NO I'm not sick~!" She said and slapped away his hand "You're not helping..." She siad and looked at him with a trubled face. Ki Kwang could only laugh at her and to her surprise he said something unusual "Your make up is extra pretty today but you I think you look more beautiful without"

He got up and walked away like he hadn't said something unusual at all but Min Ah's heart started to race and she could feel her cheeks getting warmer.

"Ottoke?" she said and tried to hide her pink cheeks with her hands.