Chapter four - Minho

Smiling silently for love

When Minho saw her in her black dress dancing her contempary rutine I was compleatly stunned. Her body moved so gracefully and her face was so calm but full of emotions at the same time. How her composed and focused face changed to a goofy and happy face when the hip hop song suddenly started playing. Four other guys appeared on the staged and started dancing a complicated dace. Minho couldn't see the girl anymore and was alittle dissapointed. The music changed again and the same girls came out again  but now with different clothes. Minho spotted the girl and found himself smiling, the girls started to dance together with the guys. Minho looked over to the teachers who looked shocked, the teachers hadn't known about it.
When the music stopped and the dancers stood in their final positions all the students cheered and the dancers ran out.

That was the first and last time Minho saw that girl.

Until that friday night in the resturang. It was a pure coincidence that he bumped into her. He was at first shocked because he'd never think he'd meet her again.  And now she stood there infornt of him.. soaked in water. Minho didn't know what to do and suddenly an other guy was there coverng her up. The other guy was about to take her away, he knew he had to do someting that connected them together. He took out his hankercheif and gave it to her.

And that was that.

He didn't see her in the weeked, but what had he expected? She didn't know who he was anyways..

When she came up to him that monday and gave his hankercheif back to him, he was very happy but tried to play cool. He heard the school bell and didn't want to go in. He had offically met the girl he had thought of the whole summer about. But when the last bell rang he had to go.

 

Later he had seen the girl sitting watching them play, while playing he had shot glances at her but she had missed them all. And then suddenly a guy had come and sat beside him. He noticed that it was the same guy as before and Miho started getting alittle angry. But the guy didn't sit there for long but he could see that he had said something that had affected her and then without thinking he shot the boll at the direction he was looking. At her.

She fell to the ground and Minho finaly realized what he had done. He ran torwards her and made his way through the group of people that had formed around her. Minho lifted her up, bridal style. "I'll take her to the nurse" He said and walked away.

Right before walking into the nurse's office Minho stopped. He had realized that he was holding the girl his thoughts had been on since the last semester. Minho looked around and lowered his head so that his lips where just a few centimeters away from hers. Then suddenly he heard noise from the office and an other student walked out. He straightned up and tried to avoid the student curious gaze and walked in.

"Oh who can this be...?" The nurse said while going through her papers. "Lee Min Ah, Class 2-b"
"I see..." The nurse said and started examinating her and after a few minutes Min Ah woke up. Minho felt his heartbeat increase and suddenly everything happened so fast and they were left there alone. Together. In the nurse office. A room full of beds and in a hall where people don't usually go thrugh....

How could he not think of something inappropriate?!
Minho tried to focus on something else and begain to talk to break the awkward silence.

When Minho asked if her head was ok she smiled and he felt like if he didn't move away quickly he'd press her down on the bed and kiss her. But Minho resisted the temptation. Force would not win her heart so she moved away quickly and excused himself.

 

After the visit at the nurses office Minho officailly decided that he'd try to get closer to Min Ah. He knew her name, class, the area she lived in and the ones that are her friends, from obessesiv searching. Minho checked her scheme and started greeting her more often and waved at her time to time, but not too often. He didn't want to seem desperate.

But that time in the convinience store was out of pure luck, sure he waited for her to step outside but anyways. He took that as a sign to keep pursuing her, but there is just one little thing that bothers Minho. Or a sertain person that gets on his nervs. A Lee Ki Kwang-ssi.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi~

I'm sorry it took so long to update, I wanted the whole Minho vision to be one chapter so this might be alittle long and a bit boring... >.< bare with me please ^^

But anyways enyoy~!