Chapter seven

Smiling silently for love

Minho knew she danced obviously, he just didn’t know where.. He wanted to see her dance again, so when sat with a couple of friends he asked one of them, how was a dancer if he had heard of her.

“Lee Min Ah? Yeah I know who she is. She dances at the same dance studio as I.” the dancer named Lee Taemin said “she’s smoking hot, so of course I’d know about her.”

Minho ignored the “smoking hot” part, he was just happy he had found the place. “So do you know when she’s practicing?”

The dancer nodded and said the times, “But I dance at the same time as her on Wednesdays so I can’t see her then..” 

“By the way, why do you want to know this Minho-hyung?" Taemin asked

"Nothing special, but I’ll come by at Wednesday then? Oh good, I have to go now but see you and thanks for the information." Minho said and walked away leaving the dancer speechless.

 

Okay, act like normal no wait act like you didn’t see her no no how would that help?! Act surprised, yeah that’ll work…. I hope..

Oh she looked my way, act cool act cool… did she see me? I’ll have to check.. Yes she saw me! What should I do what should I do?! No calm down Minho, just calm down… smile and wave… Yes! She waved back! Who’s the best? I am…

Miho could not calm down when he stood outside and watched her dance, she was gorgeous. When the practice was over his heart began beating faster and faster. He saw her looking at her and quickly averted his gaze, he could soon hear her clearing .

“Ah ,hi!”  Lame.

What are you doing here? She asked

“Oh, I’m just here to look at my friend...”  Minho said glad that he had a good reason, not because he was a crazy stalker “Lee Taemin, Maybe you know him?” he said when Min Ah didn’t say anything.

A man’s voice called Min Ah and walked out to them, It was Lee Ki Kwang. He felt irritation stir up inside of him but stayed calm.

"Ah Oppa this is Minho-ssi, ~~"

“I know”, was the only thing Minho could say, Why does she call him oppa and not me?

“Pleased to me you” Ki kwang said and offered his hand, Minho smiled but his eyes said die die die. Ki Kwang just smiled which made Minho angrier, and he was about to explode when Ki Kwang put his arms around her and walked away with her.

Minho stood still for a couple of minutes and Taemin called at him “Hyung! Did you see me dance?” He said with a big smile on his lips waiting for Minho to answer. But Minho just mumbled something and walked away leaving the dancer yet again speechless.

 

After this incident Minho realized he had to make a plan to get Min Ah because it wasn’t as easy as he thought it would be. It was Ki Kwang who was the problem, if he wasn’t there than it would be fine. Minho walked down to his kitchen all planning had made him hungry, and he saw a note on the table. ‘School field trip’ it said, Oh right that field trip that’ll make everybody closer to each other even though you’re in different classes? Yeah right….. Wait Year three and TWO? That’ll means… Yes, Min Ah’s class too! The perfect place to seduce her! Minho thought and rushed back to his room with a sandwich in his hand.

Year two and year three, that means me and Min Ah….And Ki kwang… Minho sighed, But I’ll just have to separate them… he thought Make her only think of me… hehe I think I know how…

Watch out Ki Kwang, I’m coming to get her!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a really short chapter ! i just wanted a short minho vision before i moved on ;)

i hope you all like it <3

/Blommon