Chapter One

Smiling silently for love

Lee Min Ah got of the bus and put on G-dragon's She's gone, it was a really nice running song. Especially if you're running late to school.

Min Ah didn't know how she could've overslept, she had gone to bed early and had told herself to woke up ealy as well. It's friday after all.  She ran into the school, she wouldn't have the time to run by the soccerfield as she would have so insted Min Ah ran with all her might to the classroom.

The classroom door opened with a bam and Min Ah walked in breathless. The teacher had jumped abit but the other students had sitten still like they waited for it. When Min Ah had calmed down she smiled apologizing to the teacher and hurried to her seat by the window.

She tried to consentrate on the lesson but come on old history in the morning? Not  a smart move. 

Her gaze moved slowly away from the board and to the window. Min Ah loved her seat in the classroom, not only because it was a window seat it was because when she looked out of the window she would see the person that made her heart skip a beat. And it was exactly what it did when Min Ah saw him now.

Choi Minho. That was the only that you had to say to make Min Ah's cheast become warm and her cheeks turn to a slight pink color. 

Seeing him now on the field, how he gracefully moves around the field and how the sweat runs down his beautiful face and how his hair moves with the wind... Books falling down on her seat woke her up of her daydreams and instead off Minho's face there where two to familiar persons standing infront of her with their arms crossed.

"What?" She said and looked at them confused, Min Ah looked around and saw that her classmates was walking out. The lesson was apparently over. She'd daydreamed the whole lesson.

Min Ah saw their faces and laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head. "ehe?" she said and hurried out of her seat with her friends right behind her.

"I'm sorry!!" Min Ah said and put her hands together infront of her forehead, "I'm sorry I had to go last night! Truly sorry!" She looked up at her friends and got alittle shocked by their expresions. They were both trying hard not to laugh.

"Heey!! That's not funny! Making me look like a fool!!" She put down her hands in a rapid motin that made the others back away one step.

"But Min Ah, you're just too cute! "

"Seeing your trubled face just makes me want to tease you more!"

"And you're surpose to be my friends..." Min Ah muttred

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look out!" Min Ah heard the voice but was to slow reacting and her face hit the door. Pain stung her cheek and Min Ah fell down on the floor. "Ouch~" Min Ah cried out and carest her cheek. Suddenly a familiar hand reached out for her and grabbed a hold of her arm. And with that strong hand, he lifted her up.

"Oppa...." Min Ah wispered and looked at  Ki Kwang who had appeard out of no where. He smiled brushed away some dust of her clothes.

"Tired?" He'd said but Min Ah didn't listen so she had him repeating it again. "Yeah..  The new dance ruitine takes alot of energy"

Ki Kwang smiled became wider and she though she was gonna get a sunburn from that smile, "Well.. Of course I need to keep my crew on top don't I? Don't worry I'll get easier with time" He said and winked. See you later, Don't come late.

He hit her shoulder lightly and walked away, and  Min Ah smiled for herself  and though about what a good fried he was but stopped when she saw that people where looking at her weirdly. She shaked her head and hurried away to the next lesson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom! I'm going now! Bye!" Min Ah shouted just before she rushed out of the house. She was running late, again. Luckly it only took 30 minutes to go to the dancestudio, if she ran her fastest. But look at the bright side she would be perfektly warmed up when she arrived.

It took her exactly 30 minutes and when she arrived Min Ah apologized and started to dance even though her legs felt weak from all the running. Min Ah danced her best and she saw Ki Kwang's statisfied look which made her happy. He would almost never compliment her, why she didn't know.

At the end of her practice Min Ah bent down to tie her shoes when someone put a ice cold water bottle on her neck. She jumped up quickly and saw Ki Kwang holding the bottle. "You...." He began "...Should really get a watch."

"I know.." Min Ah said and grimaced. He ruffled her hair like she was a little kid and cleared his throat. "Guys.... I'm treating you all to dinner so cancel all your plans"

The other shouted with joy and picked up their phones, Min Ah met Ki Kwang's gaze and laughed.

They all went to a resturang where Ki Kwang knew the owner. The waitor, who was very close friend to Ki Kwang, Doo Joon gave them alittle dicount and extra drinks and Min Ah desided that she liked that guy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Water was dripping from her face and t-shirt and she could not belive her eyes.

Min Ah had needed to make her way to the toilet and when she had done her buisness she'd walked out normaly but didn't look where she had gone. Min Ah bumped into someone and that someone had been holding a couple glases with water which had fallen on her and soaked her. And that someone wasen't just any someone it was Choi Minho.