Nothing Good Ever Happens After 2AM.

One Day on Facebook

"Youbook?" Seulong repeated.

 

"No, Facebook. Get it right." Jokwon threw a nasty look at him and put his nose up with an air of arrogance.

 

Seulong gave a shrug and returned to flipping through channels with the remote control. Seulong had been trying to watch television when he had gotten distracted by Jokwon's frivolous entrance into the living room.

 

Jokwon was in his leopard tights...as usual.

 

"Channie~" Jokwon called. "Tell me when dinner is ready, okay?"

 

Changmin, who was busily cutting vegetables in the kitchen, turned around and stared at the frilly Jokwon. "Why? You said you were on a diet..."

 

"I am, dear! That is why I must know when to lock myself in the room and not come out so I won't be tempted by your food!" Jokwon hollered.

 

Changmin rolled his eyes and continued to chop the carrot into little pieces.

 


 

News Feed                                                                                                             Top News · Most Recent

 

Jo Kwon I swear. People these days! Seulong is so un-cool. Like, can you believe he called Facebook, Youbook? What a loser...

Like · Comment · 2 hours ago

10 people like this.

View all 38 comments

Jung Jinwoon That's not very nice, hyung...

2 hours ago · Like · 3 people

Jo Kwon SHUSH, little boy. You saw nothing.

2 hours ago · Like

Im Seulong You do know that I see your statuses, right?

2 hours ago · Like

Jo Kwon Why are you on Youbook all of a sudden, Seulong?

2 hours ago · Like

 


 

After a day of shopping, Jokwon was excited to get on Facebook and write a status about it.

 

But when he logged on, something distracted him.

 

Add Jay Park

11 mutual friends

 

Jokwon nearly jumped into the air with unwithdrawn excitement.  Without hesitation, he clicked the "add" button.

 


 

Jay shook his head as he typed in his email and password.

 

Facebook                                                                Email: [email protected]                  Password: •••••••••             

 

Why am I even bothering to log onto Facebook?

 

It's already been a day since everybody has been ignoring me...

 

It's cause I'm short, isn't it!

 

This is discrimination! And discrimination is against the law!

 

Friend Requests

 

Confirm Jo Kwon

23 mutual friends

 

Confirm Jung Jinwoon

11 mutual friends

 

Confirm Im Seulong

6 mutual friends

 

Confirm Lee Changmin

8 mutual friends

 

Jay tried to resist the urge to hit his head onto the table.

 

Why. Why?!

 


 

News Feed                                                                                                             Top News · Most Recent

 

Jo Kwon ► Im Seulong

Ongie! Go out and buy some leopard print jeans ASAP!

Like · Comment · 35 minutes ago

Im Seulong I'm not your slave...

32 minutes ago · Like

Im Seulong And you have enough already. Changmin got you 3 pairs for Christmas

30 minutes ago · Like

Jo Kwon ...Do you think I was asking you to get them? I ordered you, now go! Or else I sacrifice Jinwoonie~

30 minutes ago · Like

Im Seulong You wouldn't dare.

30 minutes ago · Like

 

Jay Park K, that's cool. It's not like I need any of you guys to answer me. 2PM isn't important anyways, pft.

Like · Comment · 25 minutes ago

2 people like this.

View all 9 comments

Jo Kwon That's quite all right, dear. Just come to me. Come to mama.

20 minutes ago · Like · 3 people

Jay Park You're a dude.

18 minutes ago · Like

Jo Kwon Hush up, boy. Don't need to tell the whole world that.

15 minutes ago · Like · 3 people

 

Jo Kwon ► Im Seulong

I know you're still in the house. If you don't get out right now and buy those pants, I'll torture Changmin also.

Like · Comment · 15 minutes ago

 

Lee Changmin Need to run! Need to hide! Kwon is out for my body again! This is all Seulong's fault! Sorry fans. I might not come back...a .

Like · Comment · 12 minutes ago

4 people like this.

View all 13 comments

Jung Jinwoon What's a ?

8 minutes ago · Like · 6 people

Jo Kwon Minnie! Stop corrupting poor Jinwoonie's mind! And take off your pants already!

7 minutes ago · Like · 2 people

 

Lee Changmin ACK! I don't want to get violated!!

Comment · Like · 5 minutes ago

Jo Kwon Resistance is futile.

3 minutes ago · Like

 

Im Seulong Maybe I should go get those pants now...

Comment · Like · 48 seconds ago

 


 

Uhh...

 

Jay didn't want to imagine would could've possibly been going on at the 2AM household. Often times, he thought the ballad quartet was even stranger than the six brats everyone called 2PM.

 

Maybe it was their frustrations.

 

Hm...definately their inner male frustrations. Well...I don't know too much about Jo Kwon's gender.

 

"Male" is very questionable...

 

And secondly...

 

Was Changmin getting ?

 

...

 

Jay gave a shudder.

 

Let's hope not...

 


 

Four hours.

 

It's been four extremely long hours.

 

The 2PM boys were dying...

 

of Facebook deprivation!

 

"Stop it," Chansung snapped at the five of them. "You are all my hyungs and yet you act like children..."

 

Taecyeon was bawling. "You don't understand Chansung. If my crops die, I have to restart again! Do you know how hard I worked to get up to level 60 on Farmville?!"

 

A bit too hard.

 

Chansung rolled his eyes.

 

Puh-leez. They weren't going to be getting it back until they realize how bad their obsession with Facebook has become.

 


 

As Chansung was in the living room scolding Taecyeon, Junsu was doing some devious deeds.

 

He rubbed his hands around the flashlight in an evil manner and began to dig through all the cabinets that could possibly be concealing all of their laptops.

 


 

News Feed                                                                                                            Top News · Most Recent

 

Kim Junsu Darn that little Chansung! Stole our laptops and hid them, but I found them in the oven, heh. :)

Like · Comment · 27 minutes ago

6 people like this.

View all 18 comments

Ok Taecyeon Woo wants to know if you can find his.

25 minutes ago · Like

Kim Junsu I don't know about that...Chansung might catch on that we found them...

20 minutes ago · Like

 

Ok Taecyeon Wow, okay cool. My Farmville crops all died. Now I have to start from level 1 again...

Like · Comment · 23 minutes ago

 

Lee Junho FOUND LAPTOP! WAS IN BATHROOM...BEHIND TOILET...?

Like · Comment · 20 minutes ago

3 people like this.

 


 

Jay's heart jumped a little as his news feed began to fill with row after row of korean symbols. Well, other than those of the tortured Changmin and the abusive Jokwon.

 

Junho was typing in all caps again, Taecyeon was complaining about his game, and Junsu was being his sneaky little self.

 

Jay leaned back and gave a sigh. Finally...

 

At least they weren't purposely ignoring him.

 

Chansung just hid their laptops.

 

Ok, cool beans.

 

So I'm still loved. Heh.

 


 

Im SeulongJo Kwon, and two other people are now friends with Kim Junsu and four other people.

 


 

Jang Wooyoung Damn, laptop was hiding on top of the fridge next to the bananas. Should've known...

Like · Comment · 18 minutes ago

 


 

Jang Wooyoung is now friends with Jo Kwon and three other people.

 


 

With Oneday adding each other on Facebook, Jay wondered what in the world will come out of this.

 

Eh. Probably nothing good...

 

He gave a sigh, only to remember that he heard that sighs stunted growth.

 

Maybe that's why I'm so dang short...

 


 

Halloo~

Kind of hectic, I know. But it's Oneday, what can I say? xD

After this rough transition, I have a bunch of ideas I made, but I'll have to see what's gonna flow and what's not.

Hmm...i guess this means I might have to rename this FF... how about "OneDay on Facebook"

And check out my Seven Ways to Travel fanfic. :)

 

Khunyoung! ♥