Chansung Takes Action!

One Day on Facebook

News Feed                                                                                 Top News · Most Recent

 

Kim Junsu Locked outside the house...again -_-;;

Like · Comment · 48 minutes ago

Jang Wooyoung Taec will be home in an hour or so, so you can wait till then.

45 minutes ago · Like

Kim Junsu Oh...is nobody in the house?

44 minutes ago · Like

Jang Wooyoung No. I just don't want to get the door.

43 minutes ago · Like

Kim Junsu ...

42 minutes ago · Like

 

Lee Junho CARRY MY, CARRY MY, CAUSE YOU CARRY MY, POKE HER FACE

Like · Comment · 43 minutes ago

Jay Park You're such a fob.

41 minutes ago · Like

 

Jang Wooyoung GAWD. I hate my life. I always hate being second place. Like, what does he think I am, just a shoulder to cry on??

Like · Comment · 40 minutes ago

 

Jang Wooyoung Why can't I just get what I want?! :(

Like · Comment · 36 minutes ago

 

Jang Wooyoung LIKE FO REALS...

Like · Comment · 30 minutes ago

Nichkhun Horvejkul Are you on crack?

28 minutes ago · Like · 1 person

Jang Wooyoung NO! But I am on love steroids, if you know what I mean ;)

25 minutes ago · Like

Nichkhun Horvejkul I'm afraid.

23 minutes ago · Like · 3 people

 


 

Chansung and Taecyeon were in the elevator, heading up to their dorm. Chansung was holding bags filled with groceries as Taecyeon was staring into his phone screen.

 

"We're here!" Chansung sang when the elevator door slid open.

 

Taecyeon gave an acknowleding grunt. "Hold on. Almost level 53 on Farmville."

 

...

 

Is it just me, or is Taecyeon a nerd...

 

As they neared their dorm, Chansung caught site of Junsu. He was sitting with his back against the wall, his eyes glued to his phone's screen.

 

Probably on...Facebook...

 

Chansung rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

AM I THE ONLY SANE MEMBER OF 2PM??

 

Facebook isn't even that great! It's all full of imposters and idiots that lock themselves in their rooms!

 

Pfftttt.

 

Then he stopped for a second.

 

How can I teach them that they don't need Facebook?

 

How...?

 


 

The rain was pounding on the windows. The lights were flickering on and off. The smell of danger was in the air...

 

Haha, just kidding. It's just Taecyeon. He hasn't showered in awhile...

 

The thunder crashed and boomed frightening Nichkhun enough to drop his phone on his face.

 

Lighting struck somewhere nearby. Taecyeon was spooked, but he brushed it off and continued to play Farmville.

 

Junsu knew he should be sleeping, but he was on his phone...on Facebook.

 

Water trickled from the ceiling in Junho's room. He decided to put a status about it on Facebook, which Jay bothered to reply to.

 

Wooyoung was sitting on his couch, his eyes concentrated on his blue and white Facebook screen of his phone...

 

In the distance, there was a deep and evil little giggle...

 

Then all the lights went out.

 

Everything shut down.

 

Everyone gave a groan. The internet got cut off too!

 

"Aw man! I can't get on Facebook!" someone complained from their bed.

 

"Where'd my laptop go?!"

 

In the darkness of the living room, Chansung stood with a pleased expression spread across his cheeks.

 

A flash of lighting luminated Chansung's face, revealing his devilish smile. Wooyoung spotted this and gave a girly shriek.

 

"Oh God! What in the world are you doing, Chansung?!" Wooyoung gave a cry.

 

Taecyeon gave a shout from his room with grumbles from Junsu. "Where's my laptop!?"

 

Just as Chansung gave a deep menacing laugh, thunder shook the walls of the apartment.

 

He suddenly stopped mid-laugh. "You'll never find them now."

 


 

sorry for the shortness again!

oh and by the way, what do you guys think of 2AM being apart of this story? too hectic? hm...

i think Jokwon would be hilarous in this...

just a thought, you know ;)

 

teehee ♥