Ghost Hunters, 2PM style.

One Day on Facebook

Over the past few days, Taecyeon has been starting a strange habit...

 

 

Very strange it was, indeed.

 


 

Jang Wooyoung Did anybody just hear that? ㅇㅂㅇ

Like · Comment · 26 minutes ago

View all 12 comments

Lee Junho OH GOD, I HEAR IT TOO.

25 minutes ago · Like

Kim Junsu OMG YAH, its the sound of Chansung's snoring...

23 minutes ago · Like

 

Jang Wooyoung Guys, I'm serious. I feel a very bad presence in this house...

Like · Comment · 20 minutes ago

Lee Junho GHOST.

16 minutes ago · Like

Nichkhun Horvejkul Stop overreacting...

13 minutes ago · Like

Jang Wooyoung I'm scared, Khun. Will you hold me?

10 minutes ago · Like 

 

Jang Wooyoung Who wants to go ghost hunting with me! ~  

Like · Comment · 6 minutes ago

2 people like this.

View all 6 comments

Nichkhun Horvejkul You're ridiculous...

4 minutes ago · Like

Jang Wooyoung Oh ya? You didn't say that when we were together last night. ㅋㅋㅋ

2 minutes ago · Like · 2 people

 


 

Changmin had barricaded himself in his room. He refused to cook anymore. 

 

"Open the door, hyung! Please cook for us, I'm hungry!" Jinwoon moaned from outside the door. 

 

"No!" Changmin yelled. "I refuse!"

 

They never appreciate me anyways!

 

All the love I put into making the meals... 

 

I am on a cooking-strike and I'm going to let the boys starve. So, hah! 

 


 

Lee Changmin Sometimes, I wish I was apart of 2PM...

Like · Comment · 2 hours ago

6 people like this.

View all 29 comments

Jay Park Ew, no you don't. They fart all the time and they try to undress you...

2 hours ago · Like

Kim Junsu Hm...tis true. I can't deny that.

2 hours ago · Like

Lee Junho OH? OK, COME TO OUR HOUSE AND MAKE FOOD.

2 hours ago · Like

 

Lee Junho SO HUNGRY...WHEN WILL CHANGMIN COME?

Like · Comment · 1 hour ago

 

Nichkhun Horvejkul So if another man tells you that he loves you...should I be afraid?

Like · Comment · 47 minutes ago

2 people like this.

Jang Wooyoung Tell me who it was, I'll kill them.

45 minutes ago · Like · 3 people

 

Jo Kwon Changmin, I know you're on Facebook...please come out and make food for Jinwoon.
I mean, totally obviously I don't need you to cook since I'm on a diet, but poor Jinwoonie's muscular
chest is going to turn into girl s if you don't make him some food!!

Like · Comment · 43 minutes ago

 

Jang Wooyoung Legit, I think there is a ghost in the living room...

Like · Comment · 40 minutes ago

 

Jay Park I wish I had a girlfriend...

Like · Comment · 34 minutes ago

13 people like this.

 

Jang Wooyoung Today is the day the ssanti King gets to meet the Toshio ghost...I'm so sorry for impersonating you back in Wild Bunny! ㅠ_ㅠ

Like · Comment · 30 minutes ago

10 people like this.

Kim Junsu Ssanti vs Toshio. Good match. Tell me when and where and I'll bring the mangoes.

28 minutes ago · Like

Kim Junsu I told Chansung. He wants to watch. He says he's bringing bananas.

25 minutes ago · Like

Lee Changmin Can I come?

20 mminutes ago · Like

 


 

Chansung thought it was weird when Changmin showed up at their doorstep, still dressed in his pajamas. He was holding a pot full of bananas and mangoes.

 

"Battle Warming Gift." He called it.

 

Chansung didn't realize that Wooyoung's little ghost hunt would be an exhibition...

 


 

Jang Wooyoung GAH. I HEAR THE NOISES...IT'S GETTING CLOSER...Can you speak to me, Toshio?? Alert me of your presence!

Like · Comment · 6 minutes ago

Jay Park Ah, yes. I am the ghost of the living room. Please stop caling me Toshio. I am ghost Karp Yaj, and I'm here to steal Nichkhun's ity~

4 minutes ago · Like

Jung Jinwoon plz tell me what ity is. Is it a color? Food? ...doll?

3 minutes ago · Like

Jo Kwon Curse you, Jay, and your filthy potty mouth.

1 minute ago · Like

 


 

Chansung had no idea that Wooyoung was fluent in Ghost.

 

Was he some sort of fortune teller? Could he tell my future?

 

...Please, I would like a nice puppy and a good wife that will cook me fried bananas and buy me dried mangoes.

 

Hm...maybe I can ask Santa to bring me some for Christmas...

 

 


 

Nichkhun Horvejkul Am I going crazy? I think I hear what Wooyoung has been freaking out about...

Like · Comment · 49 minutes ago

Jang Wooyoung Khunie, come and save me! Come and be my knight in shining armor! ♥

45 minutes ago · Like

Jay Park Jang Wooyoung, you bring Khun into my living room and the little shred of innocence he has will be forcily stripped away from his Thai body by me, Karp Yaj, the living room ghost.

42 minutes ago · Like

Jo Kwon STOP IT! Jinwoonie really thinks you're gonna do something to Khun! DO YOU WANT TO DIE, JAY PARK?!

38 minutes ago · Like

Jay Park No~~ You cannot kill somebody that is already dead~~

37 minutes ago · Like

 


 

Chansung had to agree. Some strange noises were coming from somewhere within the home.

 

Chansung watched as Wooyoung threw cups of water around in the living room, yelling out things like, "The Holy Water shall banish you from thoust home!" and "May the Father of the Holy Spirit take you away from the mortal world!".

 

All of these things were quite strange, indeed.

 

But the sounds that almost seemed to be coming from the wall were even stranger. It was like a strange cat-like meow, quickly followed by a hiss.

 

As Wooyoung continued to drench the home with tap water, as Junsu continued to clap his hands at Wooyoung's show, as Changmin continued to fry bananas in the kitchen, Chansung decided to investigate.

 

Seeing that I am probably the most mentally sane person in this home, I will have to find the root of these strange noises.

 


 

Lee Junho SMIASIMRACGO.

Like · Comment · 28 minutes ago

Im Seulong What the...is that just babble or is it supposed to be some sort of code?

26 minutes ago · Like

Lee Junho sAVE mE i aM sTUCK iN mY rOOM aND cAN'T gET oUT.

23 minutes ago · Like

Im Seulong Junho...the lock is on the inside of the door...

20 minutes ago · Like

Lee Junho O.

19 minutes ago · Like

 


 

I found it!

 

I have found where the noises were coming from and woo, boy, it was not a pretty sight!

 

Chansung had been snooping around when he heard sounds from Taecyeon's bedroom. He pushed the door open to see Taecyeon...and...

 

"What are you doing?!" Chansung cried out.

 

Taecyeon had cat ears on his head, and with someone's eyeliner, he had drawn three whiskers on each cheek. He had somehow slapped a fake tattoo of a tiger onto his arm and he had a can of cat food in his hands.

 

"I am Okcat, hear me roar!"

 

What...the...fudge...

 


 

herrrroo, dhere! hehe, a tried to make this chap a little longer (and I hope it is... :P)

anyways, seeing that Christmas is coming up...veryvery soon, I will do a Christmas chapter next! hehe.

i ♥ Christmas...sigh.

 

 

and I want to thank my beloved readers for all the lovely comments you guys leave. :)

they make me feel warm inside.

teehee! ♥