First Day in Class

Infatuation & Treasured

You wake up to hear your alarm ringing in your ear. You quickly run to the bathroom before Hyuna can even get up. You brush your teeth and colect all of your books, notebooks, and pencils. Quickly when Hyuna was in the bathroom, you grab your dorm key and run out the door.

You, Choi Hannah, was trying to avoid your old friend at all costs.

You quickly take out your schedule and quickly walk down the hall to the cafeteria. You grab a donut and start walking torward your homeroom. Class A41. You don't know who is going to be in your homeroom but you quickly found your class.

There was no seating chart so everyone sat where they wanted. You finished your donut and sat there reading a little book on the History of SM Academy.

"Reading the History of this Academy eh??" Said a very familiar voice.

"Uhh.. Sehun??What do you want??"You reply.

" I'm in this class and I'm sitting next to you. Like it or not." Sehun said cooly.

"Sup KIDDOS!!!" Chanyeol yelled as he entered the class with Baekhyun and Chen.

"Great." Sehun muttered.

The teacher entered and everyone settled down.

"I see we have a new student here. My name is Mrs. Tailsman." The teacher said.

Then she went over to her dek and started grading some papers.

Everyone continued what they were doing before Mrs. Tailsman intterupted the class.

"So is it only you 4 in homeroom??" You ask Baekhyun.

"Yep." He answered.

You continue reading the History of SM Academy while the 4 guys sat in front of her talking about some pop quiz in their Defense class.

The bell rang signalling the end of homeroom. You start heading to your first class when you heard someone calling your name."HANNAH!!" You turn around to see Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Chen running up to you. You wait for them to catch up. "So what's your first class??" Xiumin said nicely.

"Umm.. Art of the Speaking Languages Room C20." You reply looking at your schedule.

"Oh same here!" Baekhyun and Xiumin said.

"What about you Chanyeol??" You ask. "Dark History Room H78." Chanyeol replied.

You wave goodbye to Chanyeol as you, Baekhyun, and Xiumin reached your class.

Once everyone was seated,you were sitting near the back of the class, the teacher introduced herself.

"Choi Hannah, my name is Ms. Littlepurr." She said as she pointed to the board. "Today's lecture, is on the Traditional Chinese language. Lecture number 2. Take notes please."

Everyone took out their notebooks and a pencil. "Traditional chinese, we have a test on this in 3 weeks. Meanwhile, start taking notes."

 

After class was over, you start walking to your second class. Which was Bright Day Science.

Once you entered the class, you see Kris and Tao in the back of the class. You walk over to an empty desk in the middle lane next to the wall. " Hello everyone." The teacher said.

"Hello Mr. Choi!!". The class responded.

" We will be disecting dead birds tomorrow. So today, I will pair you guys up." Mr. Choi took out a box filled with papers with numbers on them. " Everyone take a piece of paper, sit down at your desk, and look at your number." Mr. Choi said as he called one row of desks after another for everyone to grab a number. " Ok." Mr. Choi said. "Everyone look around to find the person with your same number. When you find your partner, sit down next to each other."

Kris and Tao were partners so you can't be partners with them. You walk around asking some girls in your class for their number. Everyone had a partner except for you and 3 other boys across the room from you. You quickly walk over and you 4 compare numbers. You end up with a cute looking guy with piercings. "Hi. I'm Jungkook what's your name??" The guy asked.

"Choi Hannah." You reply.

"I'm a vampire breed what about you?" Jungkook asked.

"Hybrid of werewolf and vampire." You muttered.

Since he was a vampire, he could hear you clear as day. Unlike others.

He tared at ou eyes wide." WOW!!!" He yelled.

"Is there a problem Jungkook and Hannah??" Mr. Choi asked. "Would you share it with the class??"

"Hannah is a hybrid!!" Jungkook said to the whole class. The only people that weren't suprised with the outburst was Tao and Kris.

" What breeds are you Hannah?" Mr. Choi asked.

"Vampire and Werewolf." You reply casually.

The whole class stared in awe. "Ok class back to getting to know each other more for tommorrow's project."

Everyone continued with what they were doing.

Soon class ended and everyone had break.

Gossip about you spread around the whole school.

Soon everyone was being nicer to you. You know that hybrids are rare. You probably must be the onl hybrid in the school. "Follow me Hannah." Jungkook said. "I have to meet Exo in the library....." You said. But Jungkook didn't listen and dragged you by the arm to an empty classroom.

6 other people were in the class. They all turned around to face you and Jungkook.

Jungkook introduced them all.

"Suga, Rap Monster, J-Hope, Jimin, Jin, and that is V." Jungkook said pointing at each one as he said their name.

"Hello." They all said.

"Hey! Aren't you that hybrid???" V said.

Jin wacked him on the head and whispered ,"Stop being rude idiot."

Of course everyone being vampires and you being half vampire, everyone heard Jin whisper the words.

Since things were getting a bit awkward, you decide to go to the library.

"Well I have to go to the library now. Nice meeting you guys!" You say as you exit the classroom.

You entered the quiet library and saw Exo sitting in a small aisle.

You walked torwards them and saw that they were just hanging around.

You sit next to Sehun and Baekhyun and took out your ipod. "Sup guys." You say as you inserted your headphones into your ipod.

"Hai." Everyone muttered.

You started listening to music once you found the perfect song.

You didn't hear the bell ring signalling the end of class but everyone was standing up to go to their next class. You said your goodbyes and walked to your next class. On the way to class, you bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going woman." A familiar voice said.

You looked up and saw her face.