GO AWAY! I HATE YOU! I DON'T NEED YOUR COMFORT!!!

Infatuation & Treasured

You looked up and saw Hyuna's face.

"Um.... Sorry Hyuna." You muttered.

Hyuna just walked away.

You continue your way to class.

Once class started, an announcement came.

" Choi Hannah please come to the office please." That was your mom's voice over the speaker.

"Hannah please leave your stuff here." Your teacher said with sympathy.

"Ok," You reply. You don't know what was going to happen but you braced yourself for the news.

I'm strong. It musst not be something bad you thought.

 

"Honey I have bad news." Your mom said. She looked like she was crying. " Your dad..."

"What about father???" You ask very curious now.

"Well he got hunted down by a chief in the army because he thought your father was a wolf while in wolf form." Your mom said trying to muffle her sobs.

You couldn't believe that your father, the head of the werewolf council, got killed.

You sob as you run to your class. You wipe your tears before entering the class. You can't focus on anything. You just had your head down and silently cried your heart out. Your father was the one you loved most aside from your mom. He was always there for you and he visited every time he could. You remember the promise that you made with him. He told you that he would survive the battle but now you feel lost and sad. Knowing that your father died by his own men and that he broke a promise ( which he never did) made you really sad. Everyone now knew what was going on so they let you be and the teacher guided you to a litle room next the her classroom so she can keep an eye on you. She also told your other teachers that you won't be attending class for the next week because of this incident. In the afternoon, you ask all your teachers for the homework, went up to your dorm, and did your homework. Everyone right now is at lunch. You are really tired. There was a knock on the door. You didn't answer. The person opened the door and the smell of burgers and blood filled your senses.

"Hannah?!?" You know that voice anywhere. You told him to go away. You don't want him here. He caused you enough trouble with Hyuna a few months back. "Go away." You told Sehun.

"I heard what happened. I'm really sorry about it." Sehun said.

"Go away." You say.

"Look. I'm sorry for what happened last time you saw us. But we changed promise." Sehun said persuasively.

"I'm a strong girl I really can't get persuaded by you. Now go Away." You say a bit louder.

Sehun placed down the food on your table and gave you a big bear hug. "Just give us another chance please Hannah."

"No now go away." You say louder than before.

"Look just give us another chance please." Sehun said more desprately.

"Don't make me yell." You warned.

"The walls are sound proof." Sehun said casually." We just want to help."

"GO AWAY!!! I HATE YOU!!! I DON'T NEED YOUR COMFORT!!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU BEFORE?!?! LEAVE ME ALONE!" You scream.

"Come on Hannah" You're making everyone worry while you are stuck in a room all day." Sehun explained.


"I have a reason for staying in my room." You say.

"What is that reason??" Sehun said curiously.

"My reason is that I need personal space. Unless you want your hand bitten off." You say cautioning Sehun.

"Fine." he says and walks out of your dorm.