Mom is dating someone???

Infatuation & Treasured

The next day when you entered the class, the teacher was no where to be seen and the only students in class were Exo and Bts."Where is everyone??" You ask.

"They're all outside for a school meeting." Jin said.

"Wait... Then why aren't you and I at the meeting???" You say.

"Oh we were at so many meetings before this one that the secretary let us stay in class and hang out for an hour.Before the teachers introduce our latest project." Baekhyun said.

"Wait so why am I not at the meeting??"

"Uhh.. Your mom wanted you to rest since so many things have been happening to you this whole week." Rap Monster said.

"Oh ok do you mind if I stay and catch up on notes??" You ask quiety.

Everyone nodded and you take out your notebook, a pencil, and one of your friend's notebook that you borrowed.

You start taking notes on some of the lectures that you missed.

Once you were done with notes, Hyuna came in right as if she was on cue.

"Hey guys Mrs. Choi wants everyone in the auditorium right now." Hyuna said.

Everyone nodded and exited the room.

You stay back and start packing up your stuff. "Do you need help??" You head a male voice say.

You turn around and see Lay standing there with his hand out.

"How come I've never heard you speak before??" You ask curiously.

"I'm pretty shy." Lay said nervously.

You quickly finish packing your stuf and said, " Sorry but no thanks I don't need your help."

You walk outside and found a seat on the very top row of the seats in the auditorium.

"Ok so this upcoming project is a very BIG one. But since you guys are 18 or close to 18, the staff decided to assign you guys this project." Your mom said explaining the purpose of the big project. " I will be choosing your groups for this project. You guys, as a group will have to raise 3 kids that are diferent ages. You all have to work together to raise the 3 kids and teach them how to use their powers. Yes these kids will be the same breed like you but they have not learned to use their power yet. You guys have to work together as a group. Since there really aren't that much kids in the adoption center for kids with ultra powers, your groups will be 2 girls/guy and 1 girl/guy. There will be no groups with all girls or all boys. Well there might but we don't know yet. You will know your groups in 3 days from now. So your goal is to get the 3 kids to use their powers properly and take care of the kids for 6 months."

Everyone groaned because they all wanted to choose their groups. "Ok then everyone, you won't be going to school for the next 3 days so treat it like a 3 day break in the middle of the week. Everyone dissmissed." Your mom announced.

Once you exited the auditorium and went inside your room, your mom went on the speakers and she said ,"Choi Hannah please come to my office thank you." Hyuna was inside the dorm and heard what your mom had said ," So what did you do that made your mom call you to the office?? Did you make out with Exo in the hallways?" Hyuna knew that she pissed you off big time. But instead of giving her what she wanted, you just stormed out the door.

Your mom looked up once you opened the door. "So whats up mom?" You say.

"Hey honey, I got a boyfriend." She said excitedly.

"Oh nice mom." You said sounding bored.

"You want to see who he is??" Your mom handed you his picture before you could say no.