Chapter 6

Infatuation & Treasured

A/N: Happy New Years!!

So now the story is 3 days later. Which is the day of the project. Handling 3 kids is hard.

* I know becuase that's me and my 2 twin brothers.* hehe We always get into fights.

Anyway I edited some parts from chapters 3-5. Sorry if the chapters are short.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 Today was the day of the project. You groan as your alarm clock rang. You notice that Hyuna's bed is empty so you just continue walking around the dorm looking for your backpack.

Once you were ready, you quickly walk down to the cafeteria so your friends won't worry about you.

"Sup Ailee, Ami, Jess" You said to the most popular girls in school.*Cough* Ur Fabulous friends

Ailee is a fairy with amazing looks. She loves talking.

Ami is Jin's step sister. She has sweet actions.

And Jess can speak many languages and she is always the one spreading rumors.

"Hey." They all reply at the same time.

You guys continue conversations on the project.

"Who ever gets like Exo Lay or Bts Jin in thier group is like so lucky! They're so caring!"Ailee said going on and on about partnering up.

 

Everyone doing the project please go to the auditorium. The other secretary *Ms. Kim* said over the speakers.

1/3 ish of the auditorium stood up to throw away their food and go to the auditorium.

As everyone settled down, the teachers that teach our age level were getting papers ready.

"Ok students. Everyone is already paired up. If your name starts with A-E go to Mr. Bea. F-J go to Ms. Kim. K-O go to Mr. Sanchez. P-T go to me. U-Z go to Ms. Tammiee." Your mom directed."Then tell your name to the adult. They will give you a number on paper and you have to find the right partners. We will know who has the wrong partner because we have all the groups recorded. Now go line up to get your number."

Once everyone got their number, they looked for the 2 other people with the same number as them.

Once you got your number, *number 18*, you checked your best friend's numbers to see if you were in the same group. Sadly, you were all in different groups.

You checked the other girl's numbers before going on to the boys. Everyone knew you are the speacial angel of the school. So obviously the guys were nervous when you checked numbers. Some guys even had the guts to ask you on a date.

Psh You thought. They all were cute but not your ideal type.

Half an hour later, some people had already found their groups and were chatting together as a group. You had already checked your number with everyone but Exo and Bts. You got nervous and went up to the few Bts members left.

"Hi Jin, Jungkook, V." You said nervously.

You quickly looked at their numbers and found out that Jungkook was in your group. One more person. You thought.

NOOOOOO!!!! You silently screamed. You are stuck with a member of Exo and Jungkook.

You tried to slow down your steps so it would take longer to get to the 6 members left of Exo.

"Hi Lay, Kai, Xiumin, Chen, D.O, Suho." Jungkook greeted dullfully. You just nodded as you looked at the remaining Exo's numbers. Lay was now in your group.

You guys looked for seats in the auditorium to wait for their trip to the Adoption center for the next instructions.

The atmosphere was awkward for the 3 of you. When the last group was seated, Ms. Kim called out groups to board the bus to the Adoption Center. The bus is for 3 people a row so you, Lay, and Jungkook sat right behind the driver while Ami sat to your right with Suho and D.O. Jess was sitting behind you with V and Xiumin. While Ailee was in another bus. You couldn't find Ailee so you decide to ask her about her partners later.

 

The trip to the Adoption center is an hour long. The buses are filled with excited students wondering what powers they are going to be dealing with.

You tried to have a conversation with Jungkook so you asked him what abilities he have.

"Why don't you ask Lay?" Jungkook replied a bit rudely.

"Well I already know he can heal people." You said with the same tone."And shift to wolf form. That's most of it. I know nothing about you." You quickly look over at Lay in the window seat and found him asleep. You turned back to Jungkook and said," I repeat what abilities do you possess. I mean I'm half vampire I possess most of what you have. But vampires have like a weak ability and a strong ability. Which ones are yours?"

Jungkook didn't reply.

You sighed and found out it was usless right now to get Jungkook to answer your question.

So you just took out your iPhone 6 and headphones. You started playing Royal Pirates- Drawing the Line . Once everyone arrived at the Adoption Center, the adults let you form groups of 4 different groups into a big group of 12. Since Lay and Jungkook didn't care in which groups to be in, you quickly wandered around to find Jess, Ami,and Ailee. Once you found them, Ailee introduced you to her partners. This hot dude in the football team. Taecyeon. And the hot dude in the dancing club, Jun.K.

Once you guys entered the Adoption Center, you tried to locate your mom over the stampede of kids of all different ages.

Once you found your mom, you beckoned everyone to follow you. Your mom checked out your group and told us to wait for Ms. Kim to bring out your kids. Right when she finished talking, she told Ms. Kim to get the kids over her walkie-talkie.

3 minutes later, Ms. Kim came out with 6 other people who were each handling 2 kids. Ms. Kim handed the kids to your group. Once everyone got their kid, you guys were sent to the front to wait for everyone else. While waiting you guys split back to your regular groups of 3.

You are holding a boy by the finger who looks like he is 8. Jungkook was doing ageyo to a little girl who looked like she is 5. Lay is piggybacking a girl who looks like she is 3.

"Hey." You said to the boy.

"What is your name?" You ask softly.

" Bane." He replied cutely.

Bane:

1.0x0.jpg

"How old are you Bane?" You ask.

"I am 8 years old." Before you asked the question Bane said," I am a werewolf with telekinesis as my power."

You stare at him in amazement at how he said his words with pure cuteness and no stuttering.

You pull him onto your lap and you wait for everyone to finish so you can go home.

Once the bus pulled back to the school, all the little kids were sleeping so students had to carry students to their dorms. School was already over so students were planning on how to work on the assiagnment. Lay and Jungkook were carrying the girls while you woke Bane up and held his hand while the 6 of you headed up to your room.

The teachers decided that all students doing the assignment should move to the dorms that were newly made for this project. When you enter the door, you see some couches, chairs, and a TV. There is also a small counter and a fridge. There are 4 doors leading to bed rooms and a door leading to the bathroom. Behind 3 of the the doors have a TV, some drawers, a bedside table, a closet, a queen sized bed and a window.

That one other door leads to a room with a door leading to the bathroom, a TV, some drawers, 2 bedside tables, 3 closet, a king sized bed, a window, and some chairs.

You ushered Bane into one of the rooms with the queen sized bed and helped him unpack and settle in. Once he fell asleep, you found out that it was 4. It only took you half an hour to unpack his stuff. You, Lay, and Jungkook already had your stuff unpacked in your shared room. When you exited Bane's room, you saw Lay and Jungkook watching Liar, Liar Vampire on the Tv. You decide to join them.

"So did you guys put the girls to bed and unpack their stuff yet?" You ask Lay and Jungkook.

They both nodded.

You asked for the girl's names,breed, and ability.

The girl that Jungkook was doing ageyo to was named Emily. She is indeed 5, she is a fairy, and her ability is gems. (She can produce gems in any form)

10341504_634871493299214_817852591862304

The girl that Lay was piggybacking was named Amelia. She is a shifter. She is 3.

2013-font-b-Korea-b-font-font-b-fashion-

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

This will probably be like the longest I've ever written. 1,000+ words. 6,500+ characters.

Hope you liked it! Please subscribe and comment!  O.-