Adjusting to SM Academy

Infatuation & Treasured

You walk down the sidewalk torward the Academy slowly. Your luggage is already in your room at SM Academy.

You and your parents had to move in order for your parents to be closer to their job. The school is made for kids who are to old to attend Sm High school. So they graduate and go to SM Academy. The ages range from 17-20. Everyone starts school early to prevent danger to humans because kids might loose control over their powers. You went through the gates into the school building. It was already 2 months into the school year. But tomorrow would be your first start. You were waiting for your mom to arrive at the school to give you your schedule, your dorm room, your classes, and have someone give you a tour around the school. Finally, your mom came in through the office door and handed you your papers. "Here honey. This is your schedule for the year. Here is the map of the school and your room number is room G346. Your luggage is already in your room"

"Thanks, mom. Love you!" You say as you start heading up the stairs to your dorm room. Today is a Sunday so many students were just wondering around the halls and mostly stayed in their rooms or they were outside in the fresh air. You entered a hallway with doors labeled with letters in the alphabet. On the right side, the letters were A-M. On the left were N-Z. Before you entered the roomy hall, you see a sign that states, A-M = girl dorms, N-Z boy dorms.

You quickly find dorm G and entered. Inside the door was another long hall. On the left were odd numbers and on the right were even numbers. The numbers went up to 400. You run to the end of the hall and scan the right side as you try to find room 346. Once you found the room, you quickly put in the key that your mom handed you along with your papers and entered. All the rooms have 2 beds, 4 drawers, 2 desks, a bathroom, 2 closets, 2 nightstands, 2 shelves, some books, some fluffy pillows, and 2 cute little fluffy bean bags.

large-shaggy-ivory-beanbag-bean-bag-roun
You know that you are going to have to share dorms so you just start organizing your luggage and fixing your clothes. When you finished, you decide to wonder around this big place for kids with super powers. You walk out of your dorm and went to the office. Inside the office, you see 2 cute guys that are standing in front of your mom. ".... get detention tomorrow. You, boys, know better than to shift to your wolf forms outside of school." You overhear as you walk torwards your mom. "Hey, mom." You say as she turned around to face you.
"What do you want honey?" Your mom asked.
"I want to wander around but I'm scared I might get lost here. Since it's pretty big and all." You explain.
"Pftt. You scared?? Honey, you're a tough one honey. I gave you the map earlier. "
"Yea but I don't wanna go alone in a strange place."
"Fine these two will accompany you."She said to you.
She turned around to the boys and said ," Go help my daughter out and you'll be free from detention tomorrow, but you have to stay afterschool for an hour lecture."
The boys groaned and said ," Yes Ma'am." Since lectures are better than detention.
The guys started walking out of the office.
"Hey! Wait up!" You yell out. Running out to catch up with their long strides.
 
"Hey I'm Sehun and this dude here is Baekhyun." Sehun introduced as they were walking towards the library.
"Hai??" You say.
You guys continue walking until you reach the clear doors to the gym.
Baekhyun opened the door for you to enter and there you found a big room with lots of red and blue doors around all the walls.
Baekhyun and Sehun led you to a door that was part red and part blue. You entered inside and found yourself in a dance studio wit intruments, empty space to dance, microphones, couches, and a shelf of books.
Inside were 10 other guys. Some guys greeted you but most ignored you.
"So how was the park??" A guy said.
"You guys set us up! It really wasn't a werewolf training park Chen!" Sehun and Baekhyun said in sync.
The guy named Chen laughed.
Everyone took a seat and Sehun made you sit in the corner right in the middle of you and Baekhyun.
"So who do we have here??" A blond guy asked.
"She's the new assistant's daughter Kris." Baekhyun explained.
"Hey! What's her breed??" Kris asked.
You barge into their conversation and said, "Ima hybrid. Vampire+ werewolf."
Everyone stared at her. Hybrids were pretty rare since not many breeds can mate together without breaking apart.
"Let's introduce ourselves shall we??" The guy that spoke up said taking charge.
"My name is Suho." He said.
The list went around.
Suho.
Kai.
Chanyeol.
D.O.
Baekhyun.
Sehun.
Kris.
Lay.
Tao.
Chen.
Xiumin.
Lu Han.
You try to memorize the names as best as you can. Since 7 or 8 of them are in some of your classes.
You finally felt sleepy after 4 hours of hanging out with the Exo gang. You find out that they are really popular.
 
So you head back to your dorm. Your dormmate was in the bathroom so you waited for her to come out.
When she came out, your eyes seemed to be frozen.
 
Kim Hyuna.
 
Your room mate?
 
No way!
 
You and Hyuna used to be Best friends but you two fell apart after she stole your first boyfriend. She wants you to be best friends with her, again but your parents had to move to China and you never saw her again until now.
 
You quickly ignore her, walk inside the bathroom, change into your PJ's and brushed your teeth. Once you were done, you didn't talk to Hyuna and laid down on your bed. An hour later you fell into a deep slumber. Not even worried about the first day of class in the Supernatural school for Mutants. What is in store for you tomorrow in school??