News About You and G-Dragon

G-DRAGON And You Memories

ALLKPOP: G-DRAGON DATING?

 

Photo: GD spotted in Gimpo International Airport

 

Big Bang's leader,G-Dragon once again make controversy about his personal relationship after broke up with Japanese model, Kiko Mizuhara few months ago. 

 

G-Dragon,27, spotted by paparazzi at a high-end restaurant in Cheongdam-dong last weekend with a girl. However, the girl was undetected. GD and the girl walked away from the restaurant while holding hands and heading to his Bentley. 

 

Other than that, they seems want to expose their relationship. On Saturday, Big Bang were back from Japan Dome Tour and spotted in Gimpo International Airport. GD once again holding hands with same girl and cuddle her. The girl wearing sunglasses and mask to avoid the paparazzi. 

 

A photo from Dispatch got viral this few days. A photo of the mysterious girl walked out of the YG Building with G-Dragon's bodyguard questioned the VIP. Besides, there were few photos of them in Namsan Tower, Hangang Park, Mapo and Apgujeong. Their chemistry make the VIP curious. 

 

Again, G-Dragon confused the followers in his public Instagram by posted a photo. In the photo, he was hug the girl in the car while the girl is sleeping. The followers seems like get jealous with the caption. 

"Someone is cold and need to be warm."

 

After the controversy got hit, finally YG Entertainment make a confession. "As the agency, we were so serious about our artist's personal life. However, for this issue, we cannot tell and confess anything because the girl is not a celebrity. We will wait for G-Dragon make his personal official confirmation."

 

G-Dragon was in relationship with Kiko Mizuhara before this for about 4 years after broke up. He also gossiped with 2NE1's Sandara and Girl's Generation's Taeyeon. Both issues are denied. 

 

G-Dragon was busy with world tour with Big Bang and scheduled will finish next year. The fans were still hoping for the answer from him or the girl.

 

Comments:

@xxxibgfhmi- How lucky girl she are...

@sssin7-Sometimes our artist need privacy and space for personal life..

@vip__bigbang-Media, do your work! We need to know who is she!

@nadirasofia-Maybe @xxxibgdrgn moved on already...hope the girl is better than @i_am_kiko..

@kateseyo-Can you guys see, VIP??? GD hugs her so tight and protects her from paparazzi!!! It's time for him to get married..he is sick with his celebrity life..