Two; Joonmyun

Sing For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two; Joonmyun

 

The first guy that I had a crush on was Kim Joonmyun. 

I was a freshman in high school, and Joonmyun was the most perfect sunbae a girl could ask for. He was the president of the student council, at the top of his class ranks, and on his way to studying law at Seoul National. 

I first laid eyes on Kim Joonmyun on the first day of high school. I was on my way to the cafeteria for lunch when a crowd of girls stormed past me, knocking me off my feet. It was only thanks to Sehun’s fast reflexes that I didn’t fall on my face. The girls at least had the decency to shout a word of apology over their shoulder as they rushed to the stairwell. 

The reason for their haste was obvious a moment later, when another flurry of activity occurred near the stairs. A moment later, Kim Joonmyun stepped through the door.  My first thought was that he was rather short. Of course, it didn’t help that he was flanked by two guys who were both probably over six foot tall - one with dark eyes and another with strong eyebrows and a sharp jawline. But Kim Joonmyun had the face of an angel and a smile that could light up anyone’s day.

“Jihyun, you’re drooling,” Sehun snickered, reaching over to remove my hand. I realized too late that I had been tightening my hold on his arm subconsciously. “Which one do you like? The angry one?”

I didn’t know which guy he meant, since both of Joonmyun’s friends looked rather angry, but I shook my head. “The middle one,” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter