Chapter 8

잡아줘 (Hold Me Tight)

  Walking into a room full of seven boys dancing to girl group songs was interesting to say the least. "Yeah...um we can be a little weird sometimes..." Hoseok said rubbing  the back of his neck. What Hoseok wasn't expecting was for Taehyung to burst out laughing the next second which made the group of boys turn in the direction of the two with shocked expressions. It was the first time the group had heard him laugh aside from Hoseok but even he hadn't seen him laugh this hard before. It was contagious​. Taehyung had beat them to the floor but soon enough they were all on the floor laughing until they felt like they couldn't breath.

 

   "Sorry..." Taehyung said with a slight blush once the laughter had died down.
 
    "Why are you apologizing? Your laugh is possibly the best thing I've ever heard." Jin said with a small laugh.
 
    Taehyung blushed as he wasn't used to so much attention. "Thanks..." Taehyung said quietly and Jin ruffled his hair as a response.
 
    "I would ask if you would all like me to get some snacks ready but I see you all have already robbed my cupboards of food." Hoseok said after a while.
 
     "You're welcome." Yoongi grinned making Hoseok roll his eyes.
 
      "Feel free to take anything off the table to eat. Believe it or not there is a table underneath all the food." Hoseok laughed as he saw Taehyung's eyes widen to the size of saucers, adding to his already puppy-like features.
 
        Hoseok handed him a chocolate chip cookie to eat "Do you like cookies?" Hoseok asked when he saw him stare at the giant cookie placed in his hand.
 
        "Ah...I've never had one before."
 
         "Wait...you're saying you've never tasted a cookie. Like ever?!" Jungkook exclaimed.
 
          Taehyung hung his head as he was a little embarassed about not eating what was probably so common to most people "No...I haven't." Taehyung mumbled.
 
         "Get ready to taste one of the best things you will ever taste in your life." Jimin said dramatically.
 
          Taehyung bit his lip nervously 'Are they tricking me...are they actually feeding me poison or something?' Taehyung thought to himself but hesitantly took a bite nonetheless and boy was he wrong.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
           Three cookie boxes later Taehyung was dancing around the living room yelling to the music at the top of his lungs. "Were drugs laced in the cookies or something?" Yoongi whispered in an amused voice.
 
          "No, but he sure looks like he's on top of the world." Hoseok laughed softly before getting up to join Taehyung in his self dance party and soon everyone was dancing without a care in the world.
 
         Taehyung fell back on the couch with a sigh as his sugar high started to fade. "That was fun." Taehyung giggled.
 
          "It was." everyone agreed; they felt like their faces were going to split open from smiling so much.
 
          "I'll get everyone some water. I don't want anyone passing out from dehydration." Jin said like the mother he was.
 
           "Ah, I'll get my own." Yoongi said as he did a little motion with his head to signal everyone else but Hoseok and Taehyung to agree to getting their own.
 
           "Oh! I'll get my own too." everyone chimed.
 
            "Mm I guess I'll get my own too." Hoseok agreed.
 
            "No!" everyone aside from Taehyung exclaimed.
 
             Hoseok put his hands up in surrender "Okay, okay geez. Weirdos..."
 
            "What was that about?" Jin asked cluelessly once they were in the kitchen  "You all usually never have a problem with me waiting on you."
 
             "Well yeah because you're our servant don't you remember?" Jungkook said seriously making them laugh.
 
             "We wanted to give them  some alone time." Yoongi said wiggling his eyebrows.​
 
              "By alone time you mean we're still totally going to spy on them though right?" Jungkook asked mischievously.
 
               "Definitely." Yoongi said as he rubbed his hands together as if he was some sort of villain.
 
                "You can not spy on them that would be invading their priv-" Jin sighed with a shake of his head when he saw that they were already peeking by the door frame without listening to word he was saying "move your head out of the way Namjoon. I want to see." Jin said soon after as he pushed Namjoon's shoulders down so he could see properly.​​
 
              "You tired?" Hoseok asked softly as he sat at the end of the couch, beside Taehyung's head.
 
              "Mmhm" Taehyung hummed and looked up at him from his position with a content smile.
 
                What surprised Hoseok was that Taehyung basically turned into a baby koala when he was tired and the next second he was hugging onto Hoseok's waist and he could've sworn he heard squeals in the distant but he passed it off as his imagination. Hoseok felt like he was going to melt from the cuteness; it took him a while to actually unfreeze himself before he put a timid hand out to pet Taehyung's head. Taehyung let out a sigh of content and closed his eyes, mumbling nonsense. This peaceful moment was soon taken away from them however when the rest of the members came into the room making a ruckus so that Taehyung could wake up.
 
                "You can't fall asleep yet! It's only 10:30!" Jungkook cried out, awakening a sleepy Taehyung who was now rubbing his tired eyes with closed fists like a baby, a pout set on his face.
 
                'Too cute...' Hoseok thought to himself and followed with a glare soon after for interupting the moment.
 
                 "Who's up for a horror movie~" Namjoon sang as if he was talking about a princess movie opposed to a movie that kills people.
 
                 "Totally. Come on, let's watch a horror movie hyung." Jungkook said excitedly.
 
                  "Yeah...let's not." Hoseok replied.
 
                  "Oh come on pleaseeeeee?" they begged.
 
                   Hoseok sighed exasperatedly "Is it alright with you Taehyung?"
 
                   Taehyung shrugged "I guess. I mean, I've never seen one but they seem like a nice thriller."
 
                   The rest of the group cheered aside from Hoseok who let out a small whine. "Yes Taehyung! You're the best!"
 
                   "Thank you?" Taehyung said with a small laugh. Though Hoseok absolutely dreaded horror movies; seeing Taehyung laugh and smile so much made him feel like the happiest person alive.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
                   Half an hour into the movie and Hoseok was already scared out of his mind "Don't answer the phone! No don't do it! Listen to me; I'm trying to help you. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Hoseok screamed when a dark figure appeared outside of the window in the film.
 
                 Taehyung tried to stifle his giggles whereas everyone else was already laughing without feeling the slightest bit bad. "Hey...it's okay. Don't be scared; none of it is real." Taehyung said soothingly.
 
                 Hoseok gave a small smile in appreciation but the smile soon disappeared when the girl was stabbed making Hoseok scream, throwing his popcorn everywhere and somehow ending up clinging onto Taehyung. Taehyung blushed and was thankful that the lights were turned off so Hoseok hopefully wouldn't see his blush but Hoseok saw his blush as much as Taehyung could see his from the dim light of the television making their blushes increase.
 
               Hoseok was about to move away with an apology but Taehyung did something that he never thought he would be brave enough to do. Placing his hands around Hoseok's waist; he brought him closer and rubbed soft circles against Hoseok's back, whispering comforting words occasionally and suddenly, the movie didn't seem so scary anymore.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 Sorry for the long wait everyone! If you're confused as to why it took me so long to update,check my last post on here explaining why. Thank you so much to everyone who continues to support my story whether you leave comments or just enjoy reading it. I love you all~