Chapter 1

잡아줘 (Hold Me Tight)

Taehyung's POV:

   5:45 A.M. Taehyung groaned as his alarm clock beeped in the darkness of his room. Another day... It was cold and his thin blankets didn't help much. Taehyung reluctantly swung his feet over the side of the bed, getting into a sitting position. His dad was still probably knocked out drunk, he wouldn't have to face him till after school. At least he hoped.

  After doing his normal morning routine of brushing his teeth and hair and getting into school uniform, thankfully the uniform consisted of long sleeves and pants so he could cover up the bruises and cuts, he went down the stairs, holding his breath in hopes he wouldn't wake him up. Taehyung grabbed the money his dad left on the table for him to buy more alcohal after school. 'Like he needs more alcohal...' Taehyung thought to himself. Taehyung closed the door and locked it behind him, making his way down the road to school.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 Hoseok's POV
    "Ya! Namjoon! This is why I usually say no when you ask to borrow my pencils!" Yoongi said angrily looking down at his pack of broken pencils. ​
 
     "Not my fault your pencils are weak..." Namjoon mumbled. They were all sitting in Hoseok's room, thinking up lyrics for a new song. Namjoon being the unprepared person he is, forgot to bring pencils and forced Yoongi to give him one of his many pencils resulting in him breaking the whole pack in the process. Yes, they were in a band, though they never revealed any of their music to anyone but each other. Something always seemed missing in their songs, they needed another voice, another member. But where would they ever find one?
 
    They would usually be at school, it was a Monday, but they all had recently decided to switch schools so they got to rest a day before they went to their new school. They had been friends for years which has resulted in all of their parents being really close as well so of course if any one of them wanted to switch schools, they were all going to switch schools. Their school didn't have much opportunites. There was no electives, clubs, or anything. They wanted to go to a school that had more of these opportunities, particularly dance and singinig classes. Which is why they were transfering to this school, it had many different electives and clubs to choose from including dance and music.
 
    "Ugh. This line would sound so much better with a deeper voice." Yoongi mumbled as they were looking over what they had written so far.
 
    "Hey!" Jungkook, the maknae, pouted.
 
     "I have a deep voice." Namjoon pointed out. "And so do you."
 
     "Yeah, but we're rappers. Not singers. This would sound better with a more soulful kind of voice."
 
      "I'm totally soulful." the maknae's pout grew.
 
       "I would have to agree, a soulful voice would suit it better. Sorry Kookie.. Since you, Jimin, and Jin have pretty high voices, the opposite would add more dimension to the song." Hoseok replied patting Jungkook on the back with his usual bright smile.
 
       "Oh well, the lyrics are still really good. I'm sure we'll find someone eventually." Jin being his motherly self as always smiled along with Hoseok.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
 Taehyung's POV
   "Where do you think you're going loser?" Jeongki, the tallest of the group of five guys grabbed onto Taehyung's shoulder pulling him back against the locker. School was finally over and Taehyung was just about to go home when they cornered him. Bullying throughout the whole school day wasn't enough apparently. They had to do it after school as well or even outside of school; whenever they saw him basically.
 
   He was about to land a punch on him when suddenly a hand came out to stop him. Taehyung opened his eyes and managed to get a glance at him before running down the halls as quickly as he could. Taehyung rested his back against the lockers around the corner, breathing softly. He wouldn't just leave without making sure that this guy wouldn't get hurt from protecting him. But who? No one has ever protected him before. All the students always joined in on the bullying, no one has ever stood up for him before. So who...
 
   Taehyung remembered the quick glance he got of him. He was the most gorgeous, handsome, adorable person he had ever seen with his silky black hair the color of a raven, deep brown eyes, and beautiful high cheekbones. He was not completly short but he wasn't average height either, he was probably around 5'6. Though Taehyung couldn't be sure, he did only get a quick glance at him before he ran away. 'I'm such a baby...' he thought to himself. He would so get it later. Taehyung peeked from behind the wall to see the five of them gone. It was now just the mysterious guy in the hall. Taehyung sighed in relief. He didn't look hurt at all.
 
  Who was this person?
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 
  Hi everyone! I really hope the first chapter was up to your expectations! Thank you all so much for all of the extremely kind comments I got from my summary. I hadn't expected it at all, it really made my day. Thank you~
 
 I really hope you like my fanfiction, I will try my best to update every week if possible.