Chapter 2

잡아줘 (Hold Me Tight)

Hoseok's POV​

      "Boys!" my mom called from downstairs. I got up from my place on the floor to open the door.
 
       "Yeah mom?!"
 
       "Can you all come down here?!"
 
        "My mom is ca-"
 
         "We heard Hyung..." Jimin laughed.
 
         "Yeah, I think all of Korea heard it." Suga added as we walked down the stairs and into my living room.
 
         "Hey..." my mom pouted.
 
          "Sorry Mrs. Jung" Yoongi laughed.
 
           "Anyways... what I was going to tell you is the school wants you all to come and pick up your schedules for tomorrow."
 
          "Ah really? Now?" we whined.
 
          "Yes, now. Do you want me to drive you?" my mom laughed.
 
          "No, it's fine Mrs. Jung I got this." Jin said putting a thumbs up.
 
          "Of course you do. You'd be a great mom you know that?" my mom laughed.
 
          "Hey! I'm a man!" Jin said putting a hand over his chest in exaggerated hurt.
 
           Namjoon snorted "Hardly."
 
            Jin pouted and stuck his tongue out at him. "You're all so mean to me!"  Jin faked a sob. "Let's go children. Do you all have sweaters on? It's cold out."
 
            'Exhibit A.' my mom mouthed. We all snickered. "Hey is freezing to death funny to you?" Jin scolded.  "Ugh just get in the car..."
**********************************************************************************************************************
          "Wah... this school is huge!" Jungkook said in amazment. Everyone nodded in agreement. The hallways were completly empty which made it look even more huge than it probably did when it was full of people.
 
          "Ah I forgot my personal information in the car" Yoongi groaned. Everyone looked down at their hands and realized that they all in fact forgot their envelopes of information in the car aside from me. I felt quite proud of myself.
 
         "Alright Hoseok we'll be right back. Stay right here. Don't wander off somewhere." Jin said sternly.
 
         "Yah! You treat me like I'm a baby..."
 
          "You basically are. Aren't you like three?"
 
           "Shut up and go get your envelopes. At least I was responsible and got mine." Jin just laughed and rolled his eyes before disappearing down the hall with everyone else. ​
 
            'Ugh...I'm bored. I might as well just see how the rest of the halls look.' I thought to myself after a while of standing there. I started walking further and I suddenly heard voices.
 
            "Where do you think you're going loser?" I heard a voice say. I quickly walked over to where I heard the noise coming from and saw five guys surrounding a boy I couldn't quite see the face of since they were all surrounding him. The boy at the front, the "leader" I presume, raised his fist and I automatically went closer and grabbed his wrist, throwing it to his side. The boy that was getting bullied quickly ran away.
 
           "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked coldly, a voice that I myself didn't think I could have.
 
             They looked surprised for a second before covering it up. "Ha. Calm down will ya? He's our friend isn't he?" the tallest with ash brown hair and mean brown eyes said with a mocking voice, a smirk across his face. The rest of the group laughed.
 
            "You think this is funny? Well it's not, leave him alone." I said glaring at them.
 
            "Who do you think you are to talk to us like that? Who are you anyways? I've never seen you here before." One of the guys next to him with dyed red hair and arched eyebrows commented.
 
            "It's because I'm new but you can trust me on this, this will definitely not be the last time you see me if you continue to bully him. And the next time you see me...I'm more than happy to make it clear to you in a different approach." I said menacingly.
 
           I could see them gulp nervously but they quickly fixed their expression. "Ha, whatever." and with that they walked away. Anger spread throughout me. How could people just bully people like that? How could anyone get enjoyment out of hurting someone? It made my blood boil. I couldn't stop thinking about the person they were surrounding. Is he okay? Is this a normal occurrence? I wish I could have seen him...
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 Taehyung's POV:
          I just stood there in shock, continuing to stare at the unknown boy who helped me. 'Gosh... I'm so creepy." I thought to myself. What did he say to them to make them go away? Suddenly a group of six walked up to him.
 
        "Yah! Hoseok! What did I say about wandering you child?" the one with brown hair and an almost motherly aura to him scolded.
 
          "Hoseok..." I whispered to myself. "That's his name..." Said boy pouted and it was possibly the cutest thing I had ever seen in my life.
 
           "I got bored..." he mumbled.
 
            The one next to the person who previously spoke with dyed blondish white hair and a tall stature spoke next "And you wonder why we call you a child."
 
           He... Hoseok, stuck his tongue out but soon after a wide smile spread across his face. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, it was big and heart shaped, brighter than the sun. It automatically made me feel good, I melted. I didn't hear what he said next. I felt like I was being too much of a creep so I decided I should probably head home. I sighed as I fixed my backpack on my shoulder and started down the hall and out of the school. 'My dad is going to kill me when I get home...' It was half an hour after when school was supposed to be out and I still hadn't got his alcohal.
 
         But the one thing that calmed me down and that would continue to do so was remembering his smile.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'm so happy, I'm finally on winter break so you can most likely expect frequent updates.  This is kind of an eh... chapter but it was needed to get the story started. I hope you enjoyed it anyway. You can expect them to interact with each other in the next chapter! Thanks for reading! c: