There's no 'Us'

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rumors surfaced between Jessica and Taecyeon. It's not true, but paparazzi always spot them together. They are really close friends, but the one Taecyeon likes is not her but Yoona. And the one Jessica likes is her 'aircon'.

"We are just really close friends", Jessica denied the rumors.

 

Krystal woke up.

Where is eonnie and looked for her around the house.

 

"Why are you angry?", she heard her eonnie.

No reply.

"I should just go back now, it’s really late already", she heard her sister again. Krystal looked out from outside the balcony.

"Saranghae, Soo Yeon", Krystal saw Donghae hugging his sister.

"Donghaeyah?", Jessica can only say his name.

"I said I love you", and hugged her tight.

"I don't want to lose you", Donghae said.

Jessica couldn't say a word.

"Say something", he said.

Jessica punched him on the shoulder.

"You're so mean. Do you know how long I waited for you?", and cried.

Krystal smiled and walked away from the scene.

"Do you know how crazy I am to be here right now?", Donghae asked back.

They both know that dating is prohibited by their agency.

"Ara", Jessica replied.

The night after that, Donghae visited Jessica again, and formally asked her parents for them to date. Mr Jung didn't agree. He is so worried for his daughter, that she might get hurt.

"I will do my best to get uncle's approval", Donghae promised Jessica.

 

Some months after that, Krystal saw Jessica the other night crying because she's angry at Donghae. Now she's comforting her Vic eonnie because of Nickhun.

What's with these guys? Making my eonnies cry, are they even worth it?

After Vic got to sleep for crying for hours, Krystal and Sulli were talking in the living room of their dorm.

"I don't understand why my eonnie cries after seeing Wgm episode of Donghae oppa", Krystal said.

"Donghae oppa's sweetness for the other girl is not even real", Krystal added.

“You don't understand Soo Jung because you've never been in love", Sulli added.

"Why? Have you been in love?", Krystal added.

"Ani. But when I do, I will fight for that person", Sulli said.

"And Vic eonnie, over Khunnie oppa. She knows that it's not real, but she is hurting right now", she said.

"It’s because love isn't a controllable feeling, Soo Jung. You can't tell your heart who to love. It just comes", Suli replied.

"Ani. I don't bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter