Unexpectedly in love

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For this year 2016, I want to push myself over the limit, Krystal made a promise to herself.

Now that Sulli is not in f(x) and they continue to perform as a group, and they have their concert, Krystal works harder than before. F(x) members do their practice, go abroad for guestings, even Victoria is busy with her Chinese drama, and the three members are left to themselves, they do their best to make their fans happy. 

It's the first time I'm cutting my hair this short,  as she looks in the mirror of the salon. 

This will be a new year for me, and for all of us, she said and examined how she look with her shoulder length hair.

 

"Soo Jung!", Krystal heard someone called her name. She looked around and smiled.

"Annyeong haseyo", Krystal greeted him back. Lay smiled at her, with his cute dimple shows. They are on the hallway of SM building.

" Oh! You cut your hair! You look great!", Lay complimented her.

"Kamsahamnida", she replied. She isn't a close friend of Lay before but after their movie presscon last year, she gets to be comfortable around him.

" You've been busy with practices?", he asked. Krystal nodded. Kai called Lay, and Lay bid her farewell.

"Need to go. Take care!", Lay left, waving his hands while Kai drags him.

 

Krystal arrived first in the practice room and noticed the packed meal box on the table, again. Everyone has been wondering who had left it there, and didn't even leave a clue. It's been going on for days since they have their practices for their concert.

"Wow! Food again!", Amber just came in and it's the first thing she noticed. 

" Who could be leaving this food everyday and for whom?", Amber leaving suspicious looks at Krystal.

"Why are looking at me like that?", Krystal asked.

" Aren't the foods all your favorite foods?", Amber asked.

"Well, you love the foods as too", she replied.

" I would bet that it's from Minho oppa", Amber said and covered for her late realization. 

"Sorry, I won't say anything", and turned around. Krystal was left in thoughts.

I wouldn't be surprised if its from you,oppa, Krystal thought.

 

Despite their crazy schedule, she feels more at peace than last year. Things are going better for her eonnie, and f(x) is even having their first concert. The way things are going, SM might be thinking of disbanding their group, having each of them do their solo activities. Who's to know if it's going to be their first and last concert. SM might not be giving them a fandom name for the fans, as what has been said last year.  Despite having that thoughts, Krystal is decided to make the most of her time with her members, because only SM knows how long they can be together as a group. 

Victoria is already very famous both in korea and her hometown China. Amber alread had her solo album and Luna had her musicals and will be having her first drama soon.

Vic eonnie just loves us too much that she's not leaving us behind, Krystal is very thankful to their leader. 

After our contracts ends, I would support Vic eonnie, whatever she would decide for herself, Krystal said.

 

F(x) concert a success!!! SHINee oppas came to support and congratulate them. Minho wasn't able to come because of his filming schedule for a movie but he made sure to greet all f(x) members and send them flowers. The identity of the mysterious food sender has also been revealed. It turned out that it's Kai of Exo. When he learned that Minho and Krystal have broken up, he has been vocal to Krystal of his feelings for her, but she declines it. 

 

After their concert, Krystal continued to study Chinese and ballroom dancing for her movie with Lay. 

Ballroom dancing isn't easy, and it takes years to master it, but I will do my best, Krystal said as she listens to the instructor. Lay came and practice a few steps but then had to leave because of filming schedules.

"Soo Jung, don't wear yourself out. Ara?", Lay reminded him.

"Arasseo, oppa", she replied and continued practicing. Krystal do this routine everyday for the past month, coming to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter