Love and sacrifices

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Krystal fainted in the SM Town concert, she was given rest for a few days and then she's back on filming for her drama. Things will never be as before now that Sulli is on hiatus, but Krystal feels better that she and Sulli was able to talk. They are like sisters and have been through a lot together. 

Jessica is doing better as well. She isn't crying everyday like what she's been doing for the past days. After grieving her departure from snsd, she's slowly getting back on her feet. Being with her mom, going to places, takes her mind off the things that make her sad.

Krystal calls her sister often and listens to her. 

"I'm sorry Soo Jung. I feel like I've placed too much burden on you by always listening to me. I'm sorry I have to be this eonnie who can only depend on her younger sister right now", and Krystal hears Jessica crying again. Tears rolled Krystal cheeks but she's trying her best for Jessica not to hear her crying.

" You can always depend on me eonnie, like how I depended on you. Don't worry, I'm strong just like you are", Krystal replied back.

"I wish I can hug you right now", Jessica cried some more. She had always wanted to be the pillar her younger sister can lean on to. She feels like a failure right now. Snsd had been her life. The members had been her best friends and companion. The entertainment industry was her stage.  How can it just go away in just an instance? Jessica couldn't help crying at the thought. 

She had always thought about her group and her members. She knows snsd is not forever, but she would like to cherish it as long as they can and if they need to separate, that their group can have the best goodbye ever. She envisions all the members having their own path in the industry. Not everyone sings as good as Taeyeon does, but the others can certainly dance and act.

She isn't satisfied with what SM just have to offer them, because of the experiences with their sunbaes, once SM is done with them, they are done. She doesn't want that. She wants that each member can they still do what they love to do, even if SM would let them go. SM management thinks Jessica is the rebellious one in the group. She once made the sub unit, but Sm didnt allowed them. She tried to create another sub unit, but it didnt work. Until Sm did finally create a sub unit taetiseo, but she was not included in it. It's to show her who is the boss and who gets to be followed. 

She openly criticizes SM with the other members. She expresses her intention to marry around her mid 20's and SM thinks it might pollute the other members thought. She's been bugging SM for their individual solo album, or even individual songs in their group album but SM would just not hear of it. They are not young anymore and they can't keep doing the usual songs they do, she would reason out. Finally, when Tyler Kwon approached her and wooing her to be the founder of a fashion line, she thought about it thoroughly. She consulted her members and even gain Sm's approval. What she didn't know is that it will be the demise of her snsd career.

Krystal knew all of it. She feels so bad, her sister had to go through these things. She doesn't deserve it.

"Have I been greedy, Soo Jung? I just wanted to fulfill my dream. Have I really chosen blanc over my group?", she just can't figure out where she had messed up and what had she done wrong.

"Eonnie. We know that's not the truth. Even if the whole world turns their back on you, you have me, you have our family. That's what matter most, right", Krystal said. Jessica nodded. And the cloud over her head seemed to be lifted up with what she heard from Krystal.

" I don't know what my life would be without you Soo Jung", Jessica said feeling more than grateful for having Krystal.

 

What Krystal really wants to know is what her sister and LSM talked about. After that incident, she felt her sister had just accepted how she was removed from snsd. Things got clear when she was able to talk to her eonnie's stylist and friend Jung young eonnie. They are catching up how each other had been. Krystal also asked how her sister is doing, since Jung Young was able to visit her in California.

"She seems better. She's starting to work again on her sunglasses design", Jung Young replied. Krystal nodded. Jessica has showed her the designs and Krystal is looking forward to try it on.

" After their talk with Chairman LSM, eonnie seemed to just have surrendered snsd", Krystal would like to know what happened.

"Yes, she would do everything for you", Jung Young replied. Krystal got confused and she noticed how Jung Young tried to change the conversation after that.

" Eonnie, please tell me the truth",Krystal begged.

"Jessica doesn't want you to know, but she gave up fighting for snsd, so your group can continue", she confessed.

What!!? Krystal felt like a huge boulder had just fallen on her.

" LSM promised your sister that in exchange for her silent departure, f(x) would still continue as a group. There were talks that your group will be disbanded since they are already the 4 of you, but Chairman promised her that you will still have the comeback", Jung Young confessed.

"Why would eonnie do that? And not defend herself any longer, but just that one note? She worked all her life for that group!", Krystal can't believe it. 

"You know your sister", Jung Young answered. 

" She loves you that much",, she added.

"She was offered the freedom to do what she wants and cleanly end her contract next year. She can work on her fashion design but I think what really makes her agree to it, is LSM's word that he will not disband F(x)", Jung Young said.

Krystal just can't seem to accept it.

Because of me, my eonnie surrendered, Krystal was finding it hard to accept it.

And I didn't know about it, of my eonnie's sacrifices! Krystal takes deep breath to calm herself an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter