Starting over again

Kismet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal stopped on her track, hearing Minho’s voice, she took a deep breath to calm her heart.

They were outside the patio and Minho took off his jacket and gave to Krystal. After some moments of silence,

“How are you?”, Minho and Krystal said at the same time, and laugh aloud realizing what happened.

Krystal looks at the stars.

“It’s so beautiful”, Minho complimented not the stars, but he is looking at Krystal.

Krystal caught Minho looking at her.

“Are you angry at me?”, Minho finally asked her. Krystal was surprised. She never had thought of being angry at Minho.

“Mianhe, Soo Jungie. Please forgive me. I am not a good oppa”, Minho was regretful for hurting Krystal and for all the lies he said. If Krystal will stay away and doesn’t forgive him, the thought makes him very sad, and there are tears starting to form in his eyes.

 

 “Ani. How could I?”, Krystal replied, fully shock with the question. Minho oppa, the one who always supports her, cares for her, saved her from getting hit by a car, who makes her smile always, and who makes her heart beats.

She shakes her head.

“I can never be angry at you, oppa”.

Instead, I am working hard to be responsible so I won’t be a burden to you anymore, so I can stay by your side, she said to herself.

 

Minho can’t believe this girl. With what he told her, and with how she cried, he thought she already cursed him to death, and vow never to speak to him again.

But the Krystal he sees is still the same Krystal as before, cheerful and smiling, simple and no pretenses.

 

“You will always be my oppa”, Krystal smiled sweetly at him.

“Chinja?!”, Minho couldn’t hide his happiness.

Did I heard it right? Soo Jung isn’t angry at me! He is so happy and hugged Soo Jung.

“Thank you!”, he whispered.

 

Present..

 

The rest of f(x) members have full schedules. Krystal is the only one who’s free and she guested at Jong Hyun’s radio show. If it is another radio host, Krystal will not agree to come. She knows she might not say something, or just make the show awkward. She’s a reserved type of person, even if she’s an idol, she doesn’t open up easily.

 

“Oppa”, she greeted Jonghyun and hugged him tightly.

“I missed you so much”, it has been a couple of months they haven’t seen each. Both of the groups are busy with album promotions, practices and SHINee just had their concert.

“Na do, kid”, Jonghyun joke around mess Krystal’s hair.

“Oppa!”, she complained and combed her hair back, and Jonghyun helped her fixed her hair.

 

After the radio show, Jonghyun drove Krystal to her house.

“Why aren’t you calling or texting him?” he asked.

“There’s no point, oppa”, she replied and looked at the window.

“How can you let him go like that?”, Jonghyun stopped the car, and is really frustrated.

Krystal cried.

“I can’t, that’s why I’m doing this”, she lowered her head. Everywhere she looks, it reminds her of him. When she’s with f(x), she remembers him. When she performs, she sees him in the crowd. When she’s with her family, she could feel him laughing and smiling with them.

“I won’t, but I need to”, tears still flowing on her cheeks.

“You don’t have to”, Jonghyun gently soothes.

“Don’t do this to him, don’t do this to yourself”, he said and hugged her.

“He is hurting just like you are”, and hearing this Krystal cried some more, but shakes her head.

 

Flashback..

 

Both looked and smiled at each other.

Eunhyuk came in and took a picture of them.

"Samcheon!", Krystal noticed Eunhyuk and ran after him to get the camera. Eunhyuk ran and gave the camera to Minho.

"Oh!I love it! I am going to save this as my wall paper", Minho said.

"Ani!", Krystal tried to take the camera but Minho lifted it high up and tap Krystal's head.

" Oppa!",  Krystal tried to look furious but isn't successful and ended up smiling.

"What?! You called me Samcheon?!", was Eunhyuk's late reaction.

Omo!

Krystal ran away. She doesn't want to be tickle-flood by Eunhyuk, as she is very ticklish.

 

 

Krystal is in the middle of filming High Kick 3. She received a text from Jonghyun.

Minho got in an accident today, Soojungie. He is at Korea Hospital. Don't worry, it is not so serious.

Krystal can't concentrate on the filming..

Ji Won noticed her.

"Is something wrong, Soojung?", she asked.

"Minho oppa got in an accident ", she confided.

"How is he? Are you alright?", Ji Won asked, as she saw Krystal's worried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter