Secret

A Taste of Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Secret [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 

Aria's POV

UGH! How could unnie say such a thing? She forbids me from having a mate or going near her?

Like what the hell.

Unnie knows that I don't choose my mate or have a say on whether I should get a mate or not. It's all in the selection of the moon goddess, Selene. 

Yet, I don't get it.

Why can't unnie just tell me the truth besides using our situation at the moment as an excuse? We don't have time? What does she mean by that? We have our alliance by our side so where else could we go? It's better if we stay here since we have no one else.

Plus, has she ever tried to understand the things that she says? I can't control my feelings because it's natural to "living creatures." I mean, there's nothing wrong with my mate. She's perfect from head to toe. I would've mistaken her for an angel because of her hair and face. The only difference between me and her is that she's human and I'm a vampire. Other than that, I don't think we have any other problems.

But I don't care. She's perfect.

I continued to go down the hall with these thoughts clouding my mind, where I believe my classroom is located at. I already left unnie and the other people in our alliance to go destress myself.

Stupid unnie. Can she ever consider my feelings or what I think about something for once before making the decision herself?

I stomped all the way and I past many students who just stared at me as if I was an attraction. I looked around to see several people were awestruck as they looked in my direction. Am I that interesting to look at?

Step.

Step.

Step.

How long do I have to keep walking? 

Step.

Step.

Step.

Wait. 

Hold on.

I stopped walking and took note of my surroudings. 

Where am I? 

All I see are rows of lockers and a classroom door in between them as a way to seperate them.

The feeling of panic rushed through me.

Where is the classroom? 

I searched for the room but I couldn't recongize any of the rooms. I cursed to myself since I don't remember the name or number of my classroom. Bobby and Suzy were the ones, who led me there but they are not here right now. 

Darn. I am lost. 

Maybe if I ask someone, then they could help me out. But...I don't know what classroom I'm searching for.

I pouted, not knowing what to do. 

Maybe I should just walk around some more. I don't feel going back to unnie and I don't even know where my classroom is. I went along with my suggestion and strolled down the corridor. 

Along the way, I took a peek at some classrooms which had groups of people inside. They look like they are having a serious lecture.

 I wonder what are they doing? 

Nevertheless, I went on.

Then, I encountered a few couples who were occupying the turns of the hallway. 

My face burned up when they are doing very...affectionate gestures so I went faster to get rid of that image on my mind and in my vision. However, there was this one thought that won't leave me alone.

What if I could kiss my mate like that? 

My face couldn't be more red.

Again, I'm walking in a hallway but it's a different one. I think. 

Then, my eyes caught blob of blond hair standing by some unusual tall contraption. It was Wendy with her group of friends and she seemed to be having fun with them. I debated with myself.

Should I go along with her offer from earlier or just continue on with my exploring?

What if she doesn't want me to come hang out with her now because I rejected her earlier? 

I ruffled my hair in frustration.

I mean, humans are unpredictable.

Maybe I should approach her but what if she reacts horribly?

Maybe I could just walk on by pretending not to notice her. But that sounds so mean even for me. 

ARGH! What should I do?! 

I played with the strands of my hair. 

Maybe I could—!

"A-Aria-shi?" Someone said, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I looked up to see Wendy right in front of me.

"Oh...Hi Wendy~" I greeted with a smile as a sign of common courtesy. She became flustered.

Why? Was she feeling sick?

I was worried for my new human friend. 

"U..Um...what are you doing around here, A-Aria-shi? I-I thought you were meeting with your f-friend..." Wendy asked me, nervously, while playing with her fingers. 

A habit, perhaps?

I puffed my cheeks, remembering my stupid unnie from what happened earlier.

Tch, how stupid could unnie be? 

But I shoved her out of my mind and showed a tiny shy grin when I saw Wendy staring at me with curious and hesitant eyes.

"I did but I was not pleased upon seeing them so I am wandering around this empty corridor," I told her and arched a brow at her, "but what about you, Wendy? What are you doing here? Hanging with your friends, perhaps?" I questioned while sneaking a little peek at her gawking friends. 

Why are they watching us with such a stunned expression? 

"Y-Yes! U-Um..." Wendy fiddled with her fingers and I just smiled at her little habit. Does she do that when she is nervous? She wouldn't stop stuttering but that is very cute. Is that a common human trait? 

"Is something that you need, Wendy?" I questioned her with my gentle voice.

"Err...." Wendy would not speak her mind as if she was too scared to say anything. I couldn't help but feel sad from this. 

Am I still scary to other people?

"It's okay, Wendy. Take your time..." I chuckled at her and she just stood there while playing with her fingers. There were some howling coming from her friends a few feet away from us. Wendy turned her head back to look at them which they just stuck their tongue out at her and she just turned her head back to huff. 

What does that mean?

Sticking your tongue out and howling...? Does that show dislike towards something or someone? 

My eyes went to her group of friends, who were still giggling at Wendy. 

Are they bullying her?

My eyebrows furrowed at the thought. Bullying is a crime which involves harming somone physically or mentally. It is frowned upon most societies and believed to be cruel just like how I think of it.

Why...I outta—!

"A-Aria-shi." Wendy's soft voice called for me so I returned my eyes back t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter